Chapter 8

Lumine's POV

Me and aether spent our whole day shopping... well mostly me but a girl has to do what she's gotta do! Aether was whining the whole day but I didn't care all to much. When we got home we put everything away and I decided to text Venti. He said that Ganyu went over to his house to talk to him and I wanna know what the two were talking about. And yes this is the same day from the last chapter.

Venti didn't answer so I just kept thinking about what they would be talking sbout until I fell asleep.

It's going by quickly. The next day.

Chef X. "C'mon Lumine you can't be that bad at cooking." Honestly Xian can be annoyingly cute sometime. IT'S SO HARD TO LOOK MAD. She's just that cute.

L. "Yeah I am super bad at cooking."

Chef X. "If you can't cook then I'll have you go shopping for ingredients. Here let me write them down on a peice of paper."

L. "Hm shopping is something I could do for you."

Chef X. "I'm glad you can help!"

After she paid and got back to Xiangling.

L. "Here Xiangling."

Chef X. "Thanks!"

Xiangling went straight to cooking. She looked... so happy doing it and beautiful.

Stop it Lumine! She's your friend. I started shaking my head.

Chef X. "Are you ok, Lumine?"

L. "Y-yeah."

Chef X. "Are you sure your face is all read." Oh no I'm blushing!

(I hope you guys don't get confused. This is Lumine's POV, so Lumine is thinking about that. Don't get confused because Xiangling was talking.)

L. "Yeah it's just hot in here... heh."

Chef X. "Lumine, Lumine you have to find a better excuse than that."

L. "W-what?!"

Chef X. "I'm not that dumb, hehe. You were staring at me this whole time silly." She then started laughing at me, which caused me to blush even more do to embarrassment.

L. "S-stop laughing at me Xiangling!"

Chef X. Okay, ok. Hehe. Do me a favor and call Venti so he can come over."

I got my phone and dialed Venti. Xiangling was still giggling. Do I have a crush on two people now? Someone I don't even know to well and my best friend. That's wrong.

V. "Yahoo."

L. "Oh uh- hi Venti. Xiangling wants you to come over to her place."

V. "What's her address?"

L. "You know it..."

V. "Hm fine I'll be there in a lil bit but ask her if it's alright if I bring a friend over."

L. "Ok. Hey Xian, is it alright if Venti brings a friend over?"

Chef X. "Of couse!"

L. "She said it was alright. Do you need a ride?"

V. "Nope, I'll see you soon Lumine.

He hanged up without letting me say goodbye, how rude. I decided to just sit on a chair that was in the kitchen.

Narrator's POV

V. "Hey Xiao, wanna come with me to my friends house?"

You might be asking is he at Xiao's? NO! He's at his own (Venti's) house. Why? Because Xiao doesn't want to go back to his home that is filled with, what he for now calls, rats. So he wanted to just stay on that cliff and sleep there. Venti didn't want him to freeze to death so he brought him to his house. Now you're all caught up!

X. "No."

V. "Ohhh c'mon. I want you to come with meeee."

X. "I don't even have clothes and do you think I want to speak to other people right now?"

V. "I could give you some clothes and I'll do all the talking for you, ok?"

X. "Still not going."

V. "Nope you're coming with me."

Venti then picked up the shorter male and brought him to his room.

Yes yes Venti is taller than Xiao by a lil bit. People just like to make Xiao taller than Venti. Venti is like 5,5 and Xiao is 5,3. (I took this information from Google. So it might not be so accurate, it's google.)

X. "Put me down!"

V. "You're fast but not strong."

X. "Shut up."

Venti then dropped Xiao on his bed and went to go find some clothes for Xiao.

Venti's POV

I pretty sure any of my clothing should fit him, after all he is smaller than me. I'll give him a black and red sweater with gray sweats.

I walked out of the closet with the clothes in hand. I saw Xiao just petting Minty.

V. "Hmm so you like animals."

X. "Mhm. They are calming." (Some of them)

V. "I'll have to get you a pet."

X. "You barely even know me. I don't even know who you are."

V. "Well I know a little bit about you. I'll tell you more about me later but for now put these on." I handed him the clothes.

V. "Go ahead and change in the bathroom."

X. "Where is it?"

V. "In this room."

X. "O-oh."

V. "Why are you stuttering?" He just ignored my question and went to the bathroom. I just smiled and sat on my bed. After about 2 minutes he came out.

V. "Okay let's go!"

X. "Nope I'm good. I'm staying here in this room."

V. "Do you want me to pick you up again?"

X. "I won't let you." I walked towards him and then he ran out of the room.

V. "Xiao~" I ran after him. He went down the stairs. I found him standing behind a couch.

V. "Why don't you wanna come with me?"

X. "Communicating is not my-." The knock on the door interrupted him. I walked over to the door and opened it.

A man? "Sir your ride is ready."

V. "I'll be there soon."

A man? "Ok" I then closed the door and called out for Xiao.

V. "C'mon Xiaoo you can't let that man wait."

X. "Fine I'll go but you are doing all the talking for me." After he said that he walked towards me.

V. "Hm fine." I grabbed his wrists and dragged him outside. (Ouch. Poor Xiao.)
Me and Xiao got in the car and I told the man where we wanted to go.
_________________________________________

Hello! At first I was just thinking about this being a chapter about Lumine and Xiangling but I didn't know what else to type so I just added Venti and Xiao in. Anyways have a good night or day. Words 1046.
Sincerely, the writer.