non-related Story 1

Hehe, I'm sure by now that ya'll know that I'm not the original author! 'Cause I'm not! I'm Kenzie, and I decided to write a chapter that is not related to the original story itself! I'm going to have so much fun with this chapter, I hope author-San let's me write future chapters that are not related to author-San's story! - sincerely, MacKenzie P.S. you can skip any chapters made by me <3

🌸🌺🌸

Xiao's Pov

I woke up, not my usual room though. The room was pitch black, the sheets were wet, I don't know what from though, the room was recognizable just because of the drawer. I was sweating, I had another nightmare again. I had to find out where I was at first. I got out of bed unsteadily, my legs were shaking and I felt sick. I went to go look for the light switch for I could brighten up the room atleast, it wasn't the easiest due to the fact my legs are weak and I feel like throwing up.

I searched the room and found the switch. Flick. The lightbulb is on now,  now I can figure out where I'm at. Flick. I should've guessed, of course I'm at Zhongli's, whose else's house would I be at. Damn, I stink. I hope Zhongli won't mind me taking a shower. I grabbed a pair of sweats that were black, a black T-shirt with a worn out logo, a extra-large sweatshirt that was black with grey dots all over it sloppily, and grabbed a pair of grey socks. It's crazy how Zhongli manages to have all of these clothes.

I walk into to the bathroom that was attached to the bedroom, the bathroom was shiny and well organized. The bathroom had teal towels and two big mirrors, a big bathtub that looked like it could fit 2 people in it, a shower that was amazingly tiled, two sinks with mint soaps by them. Then the cabinets, they brought memories, the memories of those pills.  I was ready to take a shower so I took off my clothes thwt were on my skinny body, I needed to eat more but nowadays all I eat mostly is almond tofu. I turn the water where it's not too hot but not too cold, just warm. I walk in closing the sliding doors behind me. I watch the water drip down from my hair and watch the water drop fall down. I looked at the scars on my wrists remembering why I had to relieve that pain.

I just got done getting ready when I heard someone knock. Hopefully it was Zhongli and not somebody else I wasn't to familiar such as that Childe, boy he can sure be a child sometimes. I went to answer the door to see Zhongli, I'm glad. He told me that I didn't need to go to school, but I told him I would. I was already ready so might as well go. Luckily, the school is letting us wear our own clothes instead of the uniform and I'm thankful. Im a 3rd year in highscool also known as my last year, Zhongli is a college student, yet we still knew each other since we were in elementary.

We walked down the stairs to the main floor where we could go outside. The car was already started so we could get in. Zhongli opened the door for me and I jumped in. He was going to drive for us. The ride was silent for a little bit until he mentioned that I passed out when we were eating dinner. "I passed out?", zhongli look at me weird when I said that and than he replied, "Yes, you passed out right when we were going to serve dessert". I sighed, I haven't passed out in a while because I was taking my medication. The rest of the ride just had  some rock music playing, I guess zhongli played that because he thought I was a really emo rock person.

Zhongli dropped me off at the highschool. Oh boy, back to where I would get bullied and made fun of. I didn't know most of the people in my grade except Keqing, Xingqiu, and Chongyun. I've gotten close to those three because of Zhongli. I started walking until I was at the entrance doors when a boy, not much taller than me, ran right into me with a bucket of apples. I was shocked, he talked more than me, he had an amazing smile, he kept on apologizing over and over. I had a small smile, not to big to notice, nor to small, he shined, he was beautiful.