Chapter 12

Ok! I'ma get you caught up don't worry there's only one thing I didn't mention in the last chapter. Venti wanted Xiao to stay at his house. Xiao didn't want to but Venti made him stay. They are both asleep right now. Oh ya before I forget the beginning of this chapter is a nightmare. This chapter will contain...
Mention of sexual abuse?
A panic attack
If you are not comfortable with this stuff than please skip this chapter. Don't worry all to much you're not missing out on to much things.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Xiao's POV.

I was laying in my bed sleeping. I woke up to someone pulling my hair. I was screaming, telling him to let go. He was ignoring me and dragging me to the basement. I was watching myself and... him. "Let's see how much pleasure you can give me." I didn't want to see it anymore. I started crying. I screamed after I watched it go on for 10 minutes.

Venti's POV.

I heard Xiao scream. I immediately went to the guest room. I saw Xiao sitting up, he was shaking and crying.

V. "Xiao what's wrong." I walked up to him and tried to hug him but he pushed me away and scooted backwards.

X. "S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!" He fell off the bed. I went around the bed to go to him. He was sitting at the corner of the room hugging his legs to his chest. He looked scared. He looked like he was having a panic attack.

V. "Xiao it's ok." If he won't let me near him than the only thing I can do is talk to him.

X. "N-no it's not, it's not ok. It's not ok. It's not ok. It's not."

V. "Xiao you are ok here with me." He finally looked up at me. He probably thought I was a different person. I walked up to him again and this time he didn't try to push me away.

I hugged him and told him he was ok. I rubbed his back and said anything that I thought would calm him. After a little while he stopped crying but he was still shaking a little.

V. "Are you feeling a little better now?"

X. "Mhm."

V. "You want me to lay you on the bed and wait here till you fall asleep?" I felt him shake his head.

V. "What do you want to do?"

X. "T-take me w-wit-h you."

V. "Deep breaths Xiao. So you want to come back with me to my room and sleep there with me, correct?" He nodded his head.

I picked him up and brought him to my room. I layed him on my bed and layed down beside him. He he got closer to me and put his face in my chest. I hugged him and told him good night.
_________________________________________

Shortest chapter I've done but that's ok. Thank you for reading and have a good day/night. 484 words.
Sincerely, your writer.