A Day In Starlight

(Y/n) woke the next morning to the sound of his alarm. "Shut up" he commanded before the alarm finally quieted down. The boy groaned before getting out of bed and putting on his robes.

The boys head perked up as he heard a knock on his door. "Who could that be" he said to himself before opening the door and seeing a young boy with a padawan braid standing in front of him. "How can I help you?" (Y/n) asked as he tried to hold back a yawn.

"Master Rwoh asked me to come get you" the boy said as he looked up at the older padawan

"You must be her new apprentice then?" (Y/n) asked as he looked down at the boy who just nodded. "You're lucky then, she's one of the best Jedi around"

"Yeah she's great" the boy said with a smile. "I'm Imri Cantaros"

"Nice to meet you Imri, I'm (y/n) (l/n)" he introduced himself before exiting the room "where is Vern?"

"She's waiting for you in the meditation garden, it's her favorite place in the station" Imri said as (y/n) nodded.

"Alright thanks Imri" (y/n) said with a smile "I'll see you around" he said before making his way towards the meditation garden.

Soon enough (y/n) walked into the meditation garden and saw Vernestra sitting on the floor with her legs crossed and her eyes closed. "How the hell do most Jedi sit like that's? My legs fall asleep after like three minutes and it's always super uncomfortable" (y/n) said to himself as he looked down at Vernestra.

"Lots of practice" Vernestra said as she stood up and opened her eyes "and most of us don't have all these problems you seem to have" she finished before looking at him. "Master Yaddle sent you here to learn, so I figured maybe I should be the first other jedi to teach you, since we're friends maybe it'll be easier"

"Might as well" (y/n) agreed with a shrug "so what will we be doing?"

"Well since seem to have issues with it we'll do meditation" Vernestra replied with a kind smile.

"No way" (y/n) replied as he shook his head "that's boring and I see no reason to"

"Sometimes you can have visions while meditating" Vernestra said as she took out the lightsaber "the Jedi council usually recommends against listening to these visions but mine let me create this" she said as she hit a switch on her lightsaber and then turned it on.