Training

"All Jedi have an individual abilities which come easier to them than all others, whether that is fighting, healing, or even prophecy. what is yours padawan (l/n)?" Master Buck asked as he looked down at (y/n).

They had just finished with a demonstration of (y/n)'s fighting abilities and general force abilities yet the master hadn't been able to see any of them come easier to him than the others.

"Beast control" (y/n) replied with a smile.

"Not usually a feat which comes naturally to many" Buck said with a smile "let's see it then" he said before turning and walking to Zeen who sat on a bench on the side of the room "may we borrow Cham Cham?"

"Of course" Zeen said with a nod as she hesitated before taking Cham Cham off of her head and putting him in the Jedi masters hands. "Just be careful"

"Of course" master Buck said before walking back to (y/n). "Go ahead padawan, show us what you can do"

(Y/n) nodded before putting his hand out towards the sleeping animal, he thought about a bond forming between him and Cham Cham and focused, he then thought of what he wanted the animal to do. A second later the animal woke up and started flying around and doing tricks in the air before landing on (y/n)'s head as he let the animal out of his control.

"Very impressive" Buck said with a smile as the other padawans cheered for (y/n) and Cham Cham.

(Y/n) smirked before walking over to the bench and sat next to Zeen.

"Alright then, what is a particular subject you have trouble with?" Master Buck asked as he looked at the boy.

"Meditation" (y/n) replied with a frown "I've never been able to meditate properly"

Master Buck nodded before speaking "then that is the first thing we shall teach you" (y/n) groaned as he heard this.

"Somehow I knew you'd say that" he groaned again before laying on the bench with his head on Zeens lap, Cham Cham then flew onto Zeens head as she blushed.

"Come on we'll make it fun" Lula said with a smile before grabbing the other padawans hand and pulling him towards the meditation chamber as master buck followed.

(Y/n) just sighed as he was pulled into the meditation chamber "this may as well happen" he said as he gave up all hope. The three then all sat down in meditative poses. "This is incredibly uncomfortable"

"Then you aren't doing it right" Lula said as she stood up and started to reposition him as master Buck just watched with a laugh.

"Ow, Ow! My leg doesn't bend that way. stop it Lula" the boy complained as he repositioned himself back to his original pose as Lula sat back down with a huff.

"Let's get into the meditation" Master Buck said with a smile before instructing the two padawans fo close their eyes. "I'm sure that your usual masters will tell you to block out all distractions and focus on your breathing or things like that but I'd like to try something different" the master said as he looked at (y/n). "Take in the noises around yourself, let yourself hear everything"

(Y/n) rolled his closed eyes before doing what the master said. He heard the noise of the engines of the ship they were on, Zeen playing with Cham Cham, and even the flames of the stove which was now being used to make dinner, which sounded like some sort of steak. Ronto steak maybe?

Suddenly (y/n)'s mind was racing as images flashed through it. The first image was of a figure, the figure felt important but (y/n) didn't have time to think about it before the next image arose.

 The first image was of a figure, the figure felt important but (y/n) didn't have time to think about it before the next image arose

The second image was that of a bounty hunter. He felt old and angry. He definitely felt like an alien of some sort but wore armor with mandalorian markings.

 He definitely felt like an alien of some sort but wore armor with mandalorian markings

(Y/n) gasped before waking up, he hadn't even known he had fallen asleep. "Are you alright padawan (l/n)?"  This voice came from master Buck who was standing next to (y/n).

"Are we in the medical center?" (Y/n) asked with a yawn as he looked around and noticed Lula sleeping on a chair to his right. "And how long was I out?"

"You were unconscious for a number of hours" Buck replied with a look of worry "what did you see?"

"I saw a man who felt important, very important. He also looked a bit like a member of the Nihil now that I think about it" (y/n) replied as he tried and failed to sit up in the bed. "I also saw an alien in mandalorian armor, he looked like a bounty hunter of some sort"

"These are two very disturbing things for you to see during your first time properly meditating" master Buck said as he stroked one of his horns. The room shook causing Lula to wake up and look around.

"What was that?" Lula and (y/n) quickly asked as they looked to the master.

"We just fell back into real space" the master explained "the pilot told me it would be a bit bumpy, since we just exited into an asteroid field"

"Why would we exit into an asteroid field?!" (Y/n) asked with a look of horror. "With the Size of our ship that's suicidal!"

"Because this is where we'll be meeting back up with master yoda" Master Buck replied as (y/n) could feel the ship land on one of the asteroids.

"Oh"