Banchii

(Wow I have not updated this in a long time... sorry)

"Well, that was easy" (y/n) said as he sat back down in the cargo bay of the vessel. It turned out that while he and Lula were saving the crew Leox and Farzala had already freed themselves and proved to the Hutt council that Jabba had framed the Jedi and smugglers.

(Y/n) looked over at the being next to him. The silent rock like creature named geode. "You're right" (y/n) said with a smile. "It probably was for the best" the vessels had docked with Lula and (y/n)'s ship and the two ships were now linked together while going through hyperspace. "You're a good listener" (y/n) said before patting geode on the back before standing up and walking out of the bay.

"Qort!" (Y/n) called out as he noticed the small boy sitting on the ground meditating. The small boy looked up and said something in his strange language. "Any idea we go after this?" He asked. Qort held out something to the boy. (Y/n) picked it up before looking it over, it was some sort of miniaturized holographic projector. "Thanks" the boy replied before walking away.

Once (y/n) was alone he turned on the device and  watched the recording. "(Y/n), I hope all is well" the Jedi in the recording was master Stellan Gios, vernestras old master. "After the disaster at the republic fair I visited the planet Banchii. While I was there I recruited one of the Jedi at their temple. I know the knight who I left in charge their will have things under control but she could probably use your help. The crew of the vessel will be dropping you off there in a couple of hours. May the force be with you" the hologram cut off and the boy looked down at the projector.

"I'm really not allowed to get comfortable in a place without getting ripped away from it Huh?" The boy asked himself with a sigh before laying against the wall.

A few hours later the boy exited the ship.

"We'll make sure to visit!" Lula said with a smile as she handed (y/n) his bag. Qort said something in his language, (y/n) didn't know what he said exactly but he got his meaning across by hugging (y/n).

(Y/n) hugged Qort back before looking back at Lula. "You better" he smirked before the smaller boy let go of him. "I think I'll miss you most of all" (y/n) said as he looked past the two Jedi. They both turned only to spot geode standing in the doorway.

"We'll bring Zeen with us when we visit" Lula said as she smirked at the boy. "I think she's developing a thing for you"

"Well that's the danger of having a non-Jedi around someone like me. I'm just to good looking" (y/n) replied with a shrug as he tried to suppress a blush. Jedi weren't supposed to have these types of feelings but (y/n) seemed to have them way to often.

The Jedi got back in the ship and waved as the ramp raised itself. (Y/n) watched as they flew off and left him. The boy sighed before walking off towards the temple outpost. Not many planets had Jedi temples, temple outposts on the other hand were a common thing during recent years, they were a way for Jedi to get out in the universe and help anyone that they could. (Y/n) noticed a girl a few years older than him as he walked towards the outpost. She was most likely the Jedi knight he was sent here to help.

 She was most likely the Jedi knight he was sent here to help

(Y/n) walked up to the girl and the two bowed to each other. "Welcome padawan" the girl smiled at him. "I'm glad you were able to come. I'm Lily Tora-Asi"

"I'm (y/n) (l/n). Thank you for having me" (y/n) replied with a smile. He wasn't particularly happy to be on this primitive looking world but he wasn't going to tell her that.

"Come, I'll show you to your room. Then we'll introduce you to the others" the girl said as she started walking into the temple.

"Straight to the point. I like it" (y/n) said with a nod before following Lily.

After depositing his bag and other items into his room, (y/n) was escorted to a river running behind the temple. Battling with training sticks by the river were two younglings, and watching them was another young Jedi. "This is my apprentice Keerin Fionn" Lily said as she and (y/n) walked up next to the young man.

 "This is my apprentice Keerin Fionn" Lily said as she and (y/n) walked up next to the young man

"(Y/n) (l/n)" the boy introduced himself before the boy smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you" he smiled before turning to Lily. "They're getting better" he said as he motioned to the younglings. One was a togruta and the other was human, both were females no older than twelve.

"Girls!" Lily called to the two who immediately turned to the knight. "We have a new Jedi with us" the two quickly ran over to them and introduced themselves.

 "We have a new Jedi with us" the two quickly ran over to them and introduced themselves

"I'm Nima" The human introduced herself with a smile.

"And I'm Viv'nia!" The togruta excitedly said. "What color is your lightsaber?!" She asked with a big smile.

The boy smirked, he liked this kid, she was energetic. He quickly pulled his lightsaber from off of his belt and turned it on. The lightsaber glowed a bright yellow that caused the two padawans to smile happily.

"I've never seen a lightsaber that color before" Nima said with a smile.

"It's so cool!" Viv'nia exclaimed happily as she looked up at the padawan. "When do I get a lightsaber?" She asked as she looked over at Lily.

"Soon enough" the girl replied with a kind smile. She then turned to (y/n). "We will begin your training in a few hours. Then in a couple of weeks master yaddle will come to take you back to coruscant"

"You mean?" (Y/n) started but was cut off by Lily.

"Yes. Once you return to coruscant to begin the trials, you will become a full Jedi knight" (y/n) smiled widely at this before nodding.

"Let's get started then!" He exclaimed as Viv'nia cheered with him.

Lily held in a laugh while Keerin just smirked. They could both tell that those two would get along amazingly over the coming weeks.

Word count: 1100

(I feel like this story may be going to fast. Thoughts?)