ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

Welcome░back (緯 め)

- Y/n was actually bored out of her mind right now. Floating around the Infinity Fortress for a while and everyone was busy with something.

Her father was definitely busy trying to find a way to conquer the sun, while everyone else was doing whatever.

So what to do now? Guess just go check out what the Slayers are doing. She teleported to the crops headquarters where the Hashiras were they were currently having a meeting.

She sat on the roof looking down at them, the information they talked was rather normal. How many members have decreased, Upper Moons findings and new members.

She really found it boring, can't they talk about anything more interesting?

"Jeez these guys are really boring huh? How was I even killed by someone like them anyways?" She talked to herself. But the people below were confused. "Ano, did I just hear a voice?" A females voice asked.

"No, I did to." Another replied, a male this time. "There's no one else but a us, who would it be anyways?" A rough voice said.

'So they can hear me huh? Why not mess with them a bit, besides I've got nothing to anyways.' Y/n thought to herself before going down to the ground.

She went behind the boy that had black hair tied into a low ponytail, she leaned next to his ear. "What are you thinking about? You look sad." The black haired male whipped his head around but met with nothing in sight.

"Ara? Tomioka-San? Did you hear something to?" Another female spoke up.

'So his name is Tomioka? I wanna know more about them.' She then went behind another guy also with black hair, but he had half of his face covered with bandages. "What are you hiding underneath those bandages? Can I see?" The Male swings his arm towards his right side to where he suspected the person would be.

But when he actually looked, there was nothing. And now everyone was just confused.

"Tch! Who are you show yourself!" The rough yelled again.

"You can't see either way. What's the point." Y/n said as she face palmed. Not knowing they could actually see her now. "Um...We can see you now." Her eyes immediately snapped opened. She walked in front of them, she then pointed to herself. "You can actually see me?"

"What part of that sentence do you not understand. Yes we can see you!" The male with white disheveled hair yelled in frustration. "Oh. It's just because not like just anyone can see me." Y/n said calmly.

"So Who are you?" The person from behind asked her in a calm voice. "Just some dead person, don't worry about it." Y/n replied in a monotonous voice.

"Explain her appearance." The Man said to the girl beside him who nodded. "Plum Red Eyes, wearing (f/c) kimono and barefooted." The girl explained.

"Plum Red Eyes? Are perhaps her?" The man asked again. That last sentence was said in a way where she immediately knew what he meant. "Who? Be specific."

"Then perhaps I have mistaken."

"What ever. I'm going." Y/n then disappeared into thin air. While the Hashiras were left confused, who was their master talking about.

———————————-

Teleporting back to the fortress, finding her father finally having a break from his experiment.

She skipped next to him, leaning on mini couch that he was sitting on. "Where did you go?" Muzan asked without looking at her.

"Messing with the Slayers~, they were boring though."

Wake░Up? (浦岡ば)