ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5

Welcome░back (緯 め)

Akaza was sent to kill the flame Hashira, and he succeeded of course. He would have died if he refused, well, maybe not died but still punished.

The upper moon reported back to her father, who was in disguise as a human child at this time, he still held the power over Akaza regardless. When he told Muzan that he could not kill Tanjiro he was punished for his answer, pain stabbed him throughout his body.

Y/n on the other hand was watching this go done in the corner, she did not feel anything for the hurting demon, if anything, she felt amused as she started to laugh at the pain he was going through.

Akaza soon left and it was just the father and daughter once more, they were engulfed in silence before Y/n spoke up. "So, what now?"

Muzan did not look away from the bookshelf as he continued his research. "See the upper moons are doing whatever possible to get rid of the demon slayers, and continue to look for the blue spider lily."

"And? That narrows down very little on what I should be really doing."

The demon king was quiet for a few before remembering something, or at least something that he heard. "I heard that there were slayers, or just accomplices working undercover within the Red Light District. Find out who they are, I want them dead."

"Oh." Y/n's voice had a sense of disappointment. "Where that whore live? Living as an oiran, I just don't get it. Her mindset was frozen at like 13 right? Why does she even do that." It was not a question, she knew the answer, but she felt jealousy in her dead heart.

"She is valuable." Her father simply stated.

"So? Am I not valuable to you? I am your daughter that died protecting you! And yet...you still refuse to even look me in the eye." Y/n turned her head away.

"You know that isn't true. Stop saying nonsense."

"Whatever." Disappearing into mist once more, leaving the king alone in the library of the house.

Getting to the Red Light District was not a hard task, however, finding the right house was the problem. Eventually, she did find the right house where Daki resided. Floating inside as no one could see her. Going through the wall into the room where sunlight does not show, she saw a well dressed woman in front of her mirror, applying her lipstick through the red paper.

Y/n made the woman able to see her, appearing in her ghostly form behind her, the other saw her through the mirror. Turning around finally to see who barged in on her. "Who are you?" Daki asked, clueless.

"You do not know who I am?" Y/n wanted to laugh, but she held it back.

"Why would I have any reason to know who you are?" Daki had an annoyed tone, a vein popping through her skin to show it well.

"Oh you have no idea who you are talking to."

Wake░Up? (浦岡ば)