ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4

Welcome░back (緯 め)

Following the trio the best she could to the butterfly estate, tracking was quite easy since she just floating around.

Seeing a demon protected by a human was something that disgusted her to the very core, demons and humans can never coexist with on another. It was something repulsive and unheard of.

Phasing through the walls of the butterfly estate, trying to see if the little demon was still here. Perhaps she would be kept in the lower levels of the estate, making sure she doesn't burn to death.

Going down to the lower levels, she finally found the room. And it was just dark enough since the curtains blocked the light. The box was the only thing in the room.

Y/n made the box open with a wave with her hand and seeing the sleeping girl inside, she decided to give her a rude awakening, quite literally. "Wake up~" She cooed out, and it seems the small girl heard her.

The small demon with the bamboo in her mouth woke up, and it seems she was startled by something. She crawled out, and she stopped right in front of where Y/n's spirit body was.

The female spirit was confused as the demon before just stared ahead and didn't move. So she finally decided to speak. "What are you looking at?"

The smaller demon suddenly hummed happily at her which caught Y/n off guard, it took a second for her to process then she realized what it was.

"Can...can you see me?" She was confused as this was the first time that anyone has seen her other than her father and the upper moons.

Nezuko hummed again, but this time with a slight happiness in her tone. Which meant a 'yes'. This once again, caught Y/n off guard. "How can you see me? This shouldn't be possible.." The older demoness mumbled under her breath and to herself.

The younger then hugged her which Y/n did not like. "Hey hey! Don't! Don't- don't touch me..hey! Get off!" Getting the smaller off her.

"I'm going to go now, there's nothing to do with you is there. You are this friendly to me, how can I even force to eat humans? Whatever, I'm going." She then disappears into white mist.

However, she did not go back to her father. She wanted to stay a bit before she finally went back. Standing outside in the sun, she couldn't feel it on her skin but it's still something. Reaching out a hand to put over the sun, but her hand was just as transparent like the rest of her.

"This is something father would never be able to feel, but it's not like I ever felt either. Being dead doesn't do me any good..." Y/n spoke softly, it was the one time that she looked kind.

Hearing others coming out into the courtyard, she didn't want to risk anyone else seeing her. Y/n once again disappeared into white mist.

"Sigh, when is anything going to be interesting around here?"

...

"Rengoku-San! Are you setting off already?"

"Mm! Quite a powerful demon this time!"

Overhearing the conversation from a far, a smile made its way onto her face. A rather cruel one at that.

"Hmm, let's start off by killing off a Hashira. This should do that trick of making things interesting. Let's see who can put or rather want to fight him."

A/n:
So uh. Yeah I haven't updated in a year or so. But also, I want to end this book in like a couple chapters soon so uh, yeah.
Alright.
That's it.
CUT!

Wake░Up? (浦岡ば)