Meeting The Heroes

A/N: My favorite part! Tell me what you guys think at the bottom!!

...

~~~Fifteen Minutes After the Heist~~~

Dream and the others made it back within 15 minutes; and they had all agreed Tubbo would never drive them places again. Instead of worrying if someone would follow, they were worried for their lives. Walking through the door had been a hoot, everyone left behind came over to them and had clapped them on their backs. Drista had come over to Dream and hugged him. He had guessed she was worried about him. People especially complimented his quick thinking with the fingerprint and knocking the man out. They had later identified that the man was Tony Stark.

Going through everything, they had stolen about 2.3 million in straight money, but looking at the tech Phil and Techno had grabbed at the last minute, and what Dream and Quackity had put in their bags, they guessed they had far more than that in total. One thing that stood out was this pair of glasses Quackity had grabbed with the excuse "They looked cool." At first, they had all tossed them aside, but after George had picked them up and tried them on, it was discovered that they were more than just a mere pair of glasses.

"Holy shit, you guys! Come look at these glasses!" George called out. Dream walked over to his friend.

"What are you freaking out over? They're just glasses," he said. George quickly shook his head and shoved them on Dream's face. Dream let out his tea kettle laugh, which made George smile. He fixed them and grinned down at George. "How do I look?" He asked.

George stared at him for a few seconds before answering, "You look great." A shy smile was on his face.

"Bloody hell, get a room, you two." Tommy's voice snapped them out of their trance. The two love birds looked up; realizing everyone in the room was watching them, either smirking or rolling their eyes. George blushed and Dream wheezed.

Then Dream saw what George had been freaking out about. The glasses had started typing words in front of his eyes. It said-

People unknown. Enter profiles into database before identifying.

What the fuck. He looked around at all of his friends, who were staring at him in anticipation. He voiced his thoughts. "What the fuck." The glasses changed words.

Voice unrecognized. Owner status unknown. Please state your person to transfer ownership.

"Uhhh... Dream?" He said hesitantly.

Hello, Dream. I am EDITH. To officially transfer ownership to your person, please state the password.

"Password?" He said dumbly.

Password denied. Please state the password.

"Um..."

"Dream, what the hell is going on with you right now?" Sapnap asked.

"It's talking to me," he replied.

"It's what?" Asked Schlatt.

"It's like... Writing words in front of my eyes. It said you guys were unknown, something about a database. It wanted me to say my name to 'transfer ownership,' then it asked for a password," Dream explained.

"So that's why you went 'Dream.'" Tommy snickered, doing a terrible impression. Dream glared at him.

"Shut it, doof." Tommy stuck out his tongue.

"Ok so... we need a password," stated Sam.

"Great observation, dad! Keep up the good work!" Dream said. Sam gave him a look that pretty obviously said 'keep up that tone, I dare you.'