Pietro's hungry and I'm sad, but at least Loki believes me

A/N: Hello

I tried to get this chapter out quick since I haven't been uploading as much and I have more time to write now! The video above just gave me happy vibes and I thought you guys would like it! It's drone footage of Canadian scenery lol

Enjoy the chapter!

...

Peter tore through the halls to get to his room. Once he reached it, he began searching for his computer. He immediately grabbed his laptop and started running back through the halls again.

While running, he bumped into a tower apprentice he was friends with. Her name was Delia Di'Heart and she was 15, turning 16 soon. After talking with her for a while, it had been revealed she was originally from Ohio, and wanted to get out of the state for a while.

Peter made it back to the living room so fast that it put Pietro to shame. The Avengers were still trying to understand his ranting; he was talking so fast about everything that Tony was slightly concerned that he would run out of air and combust mid-sentence.

"So there's this thing called L'Manberg, right? It was led by Wilbur and Tommy, who's his little brother. Tommy's best friend Tubbo, who loves bees and is constantly talking about it, also joined in and they goofed off all the time. Fundy, who is the son of Wilbur and Sally the salmon (an actual fish) was a part of it as well. Nicki too, she's their baker. Well Dream and his friend Sapnap and his "friend" George were the bad guys and they managed to convince Eret, who was also a part of L'Manberg, that it was a bad thing, so Eret brought the rest of L'Manberg to a storage supply of armor and stuff and then he pushed a button that blew everything up and revealed Dream and his team and while doing that he said that 'It was never meant to be.

So everyone was mad at Eret and it was really sad. And then they had multiple wars and it was really bad. They also wrote a book of independence early on that Wilbur said 'SUCK IT GREEN BOY' and that's remained a joke ever since. Then skip forward a little bit and there was a war that Tommy and Wilbur managed to convince their other brother to help them in and that other brother is Technoblade and he kills orphans in his meantime, but anyway Techno showed everyone another supply place but this time it wasn't blown up so that was good. Techno helped everyone and they managed to do some good against Dream and then Wilbur was a really big and bad traitor and just blew L'Manberg up while repeating what Eret had said: 'It was never meant to be'. And then Philza, Wilbur and Tommy and Techno's dad showed up and Wilbur started going off all like 'Kill me Phil, please!' and Phil was like 'But you're my son!' and in the end Wilbur was killed by his dad, everyone lost L'Manberg, and shit just gets crazier from there."

The Avengers stared at Peter (somewhere in the distance a man named Luis heard his calling and chose a new successor to his destiny). Peter got the memo that no one got his memo.

"I could go on further if you want. I mean there's a lot-- and I mean a lot-- of new juicy lore," he suggested. Nat shook her head.

"No thanks."

"Ok then," Peter said.

Tony spoke up then. "Could you explain again, but slower and simpler?" Peter nodded.

"Long story short, the Dream SMP is a magical place filled with tears and trauma. But none of it is real; it's all minecraft roleplay from a bunch of minecraft streamers and youtubers. It's fun. But the thing is that everyone we were fighting was dressed exactly like the characters. I'm wondering if that portal was opened from their world. It's possible that these are the real characters from the Dream SMP that somehow have come into this universe and if I'm right then God help us because we are not winning this one."