Chapter17

CHAPTER 17

"So, you have decided to go full blown biker chick on me I see" Cassandras says when I walk out the front door. I look down at my clothes "what this is what I thought would be appropriate for the occasion." She just starts laughing "leather pants, thigh high boots, tube top and red lipstick. Of course, friend that's exactly what the occasion calls for." Rolling her eye and pulling off I start to think maybe I did just do slightly too much. Too late now,

"I'm nervous. What if he doesn't want me here? What if he tells me to leave?" sitting in the car for the last 10 minutes as I second guess everything. "That's not going to happen in that outfit. But he is hurt Callie. And not just from his wound. Show him you down to ride through the good and bad. Tame the beast and I bet you that you will never have a day you regret it." And I remember I told myself I was taking a leap of faith. I'm hoping that man feels the same about me as I feel about him. Because this is me going all in.

Cassandra tells me they meet in the back of the building and walking up I thought they were going to stop us but I'm figuring they either A know who I am or B know who Cassandra is. But the guy at the door just holds it open and we continue to walk through as I hear Desmond's loud voice amongst them all.

"Smiley I'm not asking you for shit. I don't need help. My men got my back and that's all I need. I'm hear as a courtesy to make sure you understand I'm hurting that fucker. I haven't seen or touched my woman in a week. I doubt after a week of silent treatment she will even take me back, but I'm not going back to her until I know the threat is gone."

Saying loudly to the crowd of men as I walk in "well I guess that settles where you been for the last week." And all eyes snap to me. While Cassandra's brother and Shawn are smiling Desmond does not look amused. "Now I thought little miss Callie was a bit of a wall flower now I'm starting to think she may have some thorns on her stem." Smiley says. I just shrug my shoulders trying desperately not to look as nervous as I feel. "I heard a bunch of men were gathering to decide my fate thought I might show up to the party seeing as though my invite obviously got lost." I say making my way to Desmond. I can practically feel the energy leaping off him and try my best not to look him in the eye.

Once I get close to him, I turn and look up at him. Lip busted, eye black, and I can tell he is favoring his left side. I try to show him with my eyes my concern, but I also know as Cassandra explained on the way over here there can be no weakness. So, I spin around and look smiley in the eyes. "I don't know what's been said before I got here but let this shit be known. If your cousin comes anywhere near me I'm gonna put a bullet in his head. All I need to know is if my man is in the clear with your club before anything goes down. Other than that, I wanna take him and go." He just looks at me. His eyes are cold. I never quite looked in square in the eyes before. And a slow smile creeps up his face. And I get what the smiley for him is scary. Because you know what's making me smile is the thought of violence.

"There is no beef here. But if he comes into my club, I'm going to kill him first and let you know after. Cousin or not. Nobody threatens me and lives. So, the way I see it whichever predator reaches the prey first eats. Simple." He replies then he abruptly turns around tells his guys its time to party and everyone just gets back to business as usual. I shiver a bit. This is not my world. This is not even a world I think I could last in. and what I really want to do is go home. Five seconds later I feel his body press against mine. And I'm enveloped in his scent. Strong and masculine. And I allow myself to relax into him. "Naughty girl Calla lily. You walk in looking like sex. You insert yourself in something dangerous. You make deals with bikers. I have no choice but to spank your perfect ass tonight." He whispers into my ears.

I shiver at the thought. Still feeling bold I push back and grind my ass on his hardening dick. His hand comes up and clasps around my throat. He squeezes and I feel myself reacting. "See my little flower I thought you needed to be handled with care. I think you may think the same. But that's not what need. You need a string hand. You need a man to take you out your overthinking head. You need one to free you" he runs his tongue up the column of my throat. "yes, I think that's exactly what I need." I say in a voice I don't recognize as my own. "You have been caught little one, and there is not escaping the beast this time." And I find I have no intention on trying to get away.