I'm Alive!!! + Announcement

'Ello everyone!
Yes, yes, I know that it has been over a year since I've updated, and for that I am very sorry. I said it was going to be a short break, and then it became over a year break. I had a lot of things going on, BUT I am not here to make excuses! I'm going to do the best I can to make this story better than it used to be, and I hope you will continue to read the story.

Now to the announcement!

The Bakery is going to be rewritten a little bit and I wanted to hear your thoughts on what should change. I would like to see what I need to work on for my future writing, since, looking back on my old writing, I can tell that there is a need of some improvement.

I was also wondering if you have any ideas on what you think will happen in the story. If you want to, message me your guesses cuz I would honestly love to hear them, if you're up for it!

I do want to sincerely apologize again. I didn't intend on being gone for this long. Although I truly loved writing, there was a lot of things that happened throughout the year that made it to where I wasn't able to get back to writing until now. I'm exciting to be starting again, and I can only hope that you will forgive me for being gone for so long and for keeping you waiting.

I love you all! God bless! ♥️