CHAPTER 14: A DAY IN THE LIFE OF BAKUGO KATSUKI

Name: Bakugo Katsuki
Age: 12
(Pls note he is a lot more mello here and he wears accessories and pins that izu got/made him to remember him by)

Katsuki stomped his way to Aldera High school. He never really liked that school, it was the epitome of quirk discrimination and a suck up to powerful quirks. He knew this because that's exactly what they did. Even when he was 8, they would let him and dek- , no, him go if they got in trouble just to get a favor. He always wondered if he would be just as bad as them if He didn't help him.

Well, he couldn't do anything about it. Not yet atleast.

So he stomped his way to the school, avoiding everyone who tried to talk to him. Again, if not for him he wouldn't know that they were just trying to get into his good graces. Bunch of pricks, the lot of them. Can't do anything for themselves so they try to leach of the better ones.

Walking to his classroom, he stopped at the Library to return a book. Now, a Reader is not something people would think if they saw Katsuki. If anything, they thought he was a delinquent, with his dandelion for a head and several hair pins and accessories. Dresscode doesn't permit it, but as I said, suck ups. He had been reading this series that was about a boy who was born without a power in a world of powers who rose to the top with the help of a borrowed power. It was pretty good, if he said so himself. Now all he had to do was return this one and get the next book by the evening. Well, classes are about to start so he better get going.

When he made it to class, his so called 'friends' were already waiting there at his seat. He knew what was coming.

"Hey! Bakugo! Good morning man! Now, both of us were wondering if-"

"No."

"Aww! Comeon bro! Just this once!"

"I said this once and I'll say it again. No. You will not be copying my homework."

"Man, you are such a prick"

He watched as they moved back to their seats in annoyance. Well, he never told you not to do it at home. Why were they annoyed at him? Idiots. Just cuz he is the best in the grade didn't mean he would give them his work. Who did they think he was? A nerd? Hah! Losers.

The day went by like a break, teachers and students droning about while he simply listened and reminisced about simpler times..... Happier times.

Before he knew it, the day had ended and the students were packing up to go home. Sidestepping the group of boys and girls (nobodies, the lot of them-), he made his way home.

He stepped in, grunting out a 'I'm home' to his mother and entered his room, quickly plopping onto the bed.

'Are you watching me, Izuku? What do you think of me now'

Sighing, he got up and sat down to do his homework. People wouldn't expect it from him, perfect behaviour and schedules all around. Well, he was not incompetent.

Just as he finished, a loud bang shock the home. Startled, he shot up and ran  down to the room.

"WHAT HAPPENED?"

His mother turned to look at him, hand still firmly on the telephone and tears brimming in her eyes.

"Katsuki.......

They found him."

================================

No of words: 583

================================

Heyyyyyyy

How y'all doingggggg

God it's been long. I'm gonna be completely honest, I had no intention to ever come back to this fic. I grew out of the MHA fandom and my writing style and interests have changed drastically. But People liked this story, and expect a new chapter. I had to deliver. Probably won't update any of the rest, only this one. I've grown attached to younger Kitsu and their Little attempts at happiness

Here's to the past, the present and the future.

For you, maria_fox101, you deserve it (thanks for sticking around this little loser)