CHAPTER 7: ADOPTION?!?

Izuku age 12
Location: UA high

Our little been protagonist did not plan for this to happen. Yes, the eternal fire told him something was going to happen that would change his life but he didn't expect this!?! So now, the two bro-sis beens and a sleep deprived adult in black were in the principal's office. Nezu was very interested in our green been because for Dadzawa to bring someone to UA was a one in a million occurrence. Outside the room, the teachers, aka Present mic, midnight, power loader, cementos, ectoplasm and vlad king, were trying to listen to the convo going on in the room. They were intrigued by the fact that our friendly neighborhood coffee man brought a kid to school.

To say nezu was impressed is an understatement. He was THRILLED. And we all know Nezu+thrilled=chaos. Izuku had just aced a mock test that adults and college students couldn't in 10 minutes. The test contained 200 questions. For once, nezu had the perfect person to discuss secret missions and how to infiltrate top secret associations with.....

Forget what I just said.

"Exactly how do you expect me to take this information, eraserhead? You just bought a kid who was reported missing for 4 years with an abnormal amount of power at his disposal and just completed a 200 question test for college graduates in 10 minutes. Whta do you propose we do about this? "

"Can I adopt him maybe? "

"Of course you can. Make sure to do it fast because I will do it if you take time."

To say Izuku was dumbfounded was another understatement. He had just heard that the pro hero Eraserhead wanted to adopt him and nezu admitted that he wanted to too.
(A/N Don't worry Dadzawa prevails. But the other teachers will be family for our been)

Eri, on the other hand(bet y'all forgot about her being there) was simply playing will toys izuku forged with his quirk. Izuku turned to see her happily playing like she had no other care in this world. Izuku remembered her dark past and swore to protect her with her with his life.

He then got up from his seat as the two pro heros were discussing the terms of adoption and went to eri. His wings were dragging on the floor with their humongous size. As soon as he reached her, he took out a ruby from his pouch and a gold chain. He took 2 bottle of Ambrose and other things needed for enchanting (he forged the chain) and started to carve the ruby. He had learnt how to sculpt and carve in the forest when he was renovating his house so he made an apple from the ruby and strung it on the chain. He the enchanted it to hold an intense healing and protection spell. He also adding a tracking spell and a distress spell. He gave it to eri and told her that he would always be there for her when she needs him. They both hugged and the adults in and outside the roomed awed and marvelled at the two.

The pendent looks like this but ruby red

Then Hobo man decided to break the silence.

"Are you done? We need to go file the adoption papers. "

Oh right. He forget he was going to be adopted.

================================

No of words:563

================================

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating soon! School work is piling up and it is troublesome. My 200+ special book is just on the verge of publishing so please bear with me. The name will be revealed later. It feels like that achievement was just reached yesterday but now I have more than 1 K views. If it reaches 5 K I will do a q/a session with the crew. Thank you all again! Stay safe guys!

Peace out!
★⌒ヽ(●^、^●)Kiss!
✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧
ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆