CHAPTER 10: A DAY AT UA

Izuku age:12
Location: UA high

The teachers at UA didn't expect a smile green bean with wings (a/n bet you forgot he had them) standing in the teachers lounge in the morning. It was a normal Monday morning..... Until now.

They noticed that aizawa was getting happier everyday and stayed awake more. They wanted to know who in the whole universe was able to make freaking eraserhead smiled on a MONDAY morning. And when they did, they didn't expect this.

Izuku was dressed ina simple green and white striped full sleeved shirt and a black t-shirt over it with holes for his wings. He wore black jeans with chains  to complement it. He was not alone though, seeing as our friendly neighborhood dadzawa and silver headed baby Eri were there too.

Well one was currently sleeping in a yellow sleeping bag and the other was dozing off beside him.

Izuku greeted them happily and gave them each a cup of warm coffee. They drank it seeing as it was still quite early. Then at that moment....

They realized why hobo man was happier.

################################

Nemiri had never been happier. The little green bean that was standing in the lounge was a literal angel.

(Nemuri:He IS an angel author.
Me: ok first of all, call me Jo and second, I KNOW THAT GODDAMMIT!)

After the author had calmed down from her rant, Nemuri continued to eye the child. He was so beautiful that if she had been younger, she would have proposed to him. She then mustered her courage and spoke to him. She could FEEL Dadzawa glaring at her from inside his sleeping bag. He didn't want her to taint the innocent angel that is Izuku Midoriya.

(Yes his wanted to keep his mother's name. Don't judge him.)

You see, izuku's iq quirk was only useful in educational and emergency situations. He had no clue whatsoever as to human feelings as he had lost human contact for the important 4 years of his life. So she couldn't wait to teach him.

If only aizawa would let her...

################################

Hizashi Yamada, hero name Present Mic, was now squealing like a high school girl whose crush just acknowledged them. The reason?

The new little greenette could cook, sing AND dance. All he needed was to see or hear the song Or dance once and he recreated it perfectly. Even better he dare say.

He also found out that the boy was beyond innocent. The perfect canvas for him. All he needed was to make him listen to some rock and pop songs.

If only he could evade shouta.

################################

Higari Maijima, commonly known as Power Loader. He had long wished for a person who was sane and at the same time, smart. He really wanted a student who would not blow up his lab everytime they did an experiment. (Cough*Hatsume Mei i am looking at you*cough)

And he finally got one. With the added bonus of unlimited supplies.

################################

The rest of the teachers like Vlad King, Snipe and Cementos where very pleased with Midoriya. Never in their lives had they seen such a kind, polite and gentle kid. Not to mention pretty.(not in that way you pervert! Yes I am looking at you!)

They all had the same thoughts,

Life is going to be interesting....

================================

No of words:556

================================

Hey guys! I am back with the irregular updates!! I am sorry to those who were waiting. Academics is too hard now! Comment if you agree! Also,

The next book will be a mha×pokemon crossover! Look forward to it! I will update the other books soon too! Stay safe and be like sakusa!

Peace out!
(^з^)-☆Chu!!
(✿ ♥‿♥)
(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆