CHAPTER 3: KACCHAN..?

"Kacchan! I got my quirk! And it is super cool! Like yours and All might's! We can be a hero duo!"

"Oh did you Deku! That's great!"

"Kacchan I am not a deku anymore! I got my quirk so don't call me that!"

"Whatever, I will still be the one to protect you! "

"Of course! Kacchan is amazing!"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Izuku Age:4
Location: Aldera school

Izuku came to school with his best friend, Katsuki Bakugou, speaking to him about his quirk. He insisted that he would show what he could do to everyone at the same time, so Katsuki didn't push it.

The greenette somehow seemed even more adorable than usual and all Katsuki could do was blush. He already liked him but he suddenly became even more pretty.

His forest green hair appeared even more fluffy and cutely stood on his head. His emerald eyes now had gold highlights and his freckles seemed as if they were dusted with pure gold. Two cute little wings stood on his back, fluttering ever so often, making him hover slightly like a fairy.

' I swear to god...... This boy is going to be the end of me..'

When they entered the class, all eyes were on Izuku. Katsuki hated the way they looked at him, like he was their prey.....

"What are you extras looking at! Shut up and mind your own damn business!"

"Kacchan, not so loud! My ears hurt!"

"Sorry deku!"

"Don't call me that!"

"Whatever, let's go"

When the teacher entered and called Izuku to explain his quirk, they were all astonished by the sheer power he held. Even if he only told them half, courtesy of the gods, he was still a power house. Katsuki smirked. His izu was strong.... WAIT WHAT! His izu?!..... Well it was not entirely false.....

When classes ended, everyone flocked over to Izuku to try and be his friend, but when he used his quirk, he was stunned. Their inner intentions were completely different from what they told him! They only want to be his friend because of his quirk! He told Katsuki about this and to tell that he was pissed would be an understatement.......

He immediately drove away the crowd and stayed by Izuku the whole time. They soon became the unstoppable duo. This went on for years until......

Izuku left.........

================================

No of words:389

================================

Hi all! I know this chapter is short but it is all good! Give me ideas to incorporate into the story and don't forget to live life to the fullest! Stay safe!

Peace out!
o((*^▽^*))o
V●ᴥ●V
♪~('ε` )

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆