𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑦

The club was eerily silent; you couldn't hear anything but daishou's footsteps as he walked around the room cooing softly and sinisterly it ran shivers down your spine. Tears began to gather on your lash line as you squeezed your eyes shut, a hand clasped over your mouth to prevent even the smallest noise from coming out of you.

"Oh (y/n) I bet you and that bastard boyfriend of yours just think you are so smart huh? Come out to look at the mess you made, you know I wouldn't have had to kill those people I just did if you didn't try to fuck with me" he says tapping the gun across the lockers sighing.

"I know so much about you (y/n) are you sure I'm the one you want to mess with?" he taunts and your blood runs cold. How? How does he know so much about you? Your train of thought is stopped when daishou's phone rings and he answers. You can't hear the other person but daishou is annoyed you can hear it in his tone. You watch from the cracks of the locker as he talks on the phone waving his gun around like a toy.

"Don't be an idiot, I wouldn't have killed (y/n). He's lucky I'm doing his old ass a favor, well two favors finding where the Matsukawa's get and keep their stash and not blowing his daughter's fucking brains out" your eyes widen as you gather the context of the conversation. They are talking about your dad, but why does your dad know daishou, why is looking into Issei? How much does he know? You watch as daishou walks out of the room still on the phone.

Meanwhile, Issei is being held back by his dad and brother from entering the club,

"Issei she is hidden, she is safe he didn't find her, he is leaving now. We can't do anything now, I got all the addresses just let him leave then you can go run in there but not now, you'll only get yourself killed and I don't know how to photoshop yet so I won't be able to photoshop you into those fucking clouds" Hanamaki says pulling his best friend from going into the club waiting till daishou to left the area. And as soon as he did issei was the first one in jumping over bodies and stepping on the broken glass trying to reach you.

He finally makes his way to the backroom reaching the locker you were hiding in swinging the door open pulling you into his ars panting hard as he holds you crying softly. You stood motionless in his arms as you stare straight ahead blinking away tears.

"Y-yui? Is she dead?" you ask not even daring to glance in the spot where your friend stood hanamaki looks down at the floor before looking away sighing sadly"

"(y/n) I'm- I'm so sorry," he says taking off his jacket to cover Yui's body. You could feel issei's arms around you but you couldn't feel his warmth, feel the cold metal of his rings against your back, you couldn't feel anything.

"Let's get you home cmon angel," issei says taking off his shirt putting it on over your body, picking you up, and carrying you out

"Issei, daishou, I think he knows my dad," you say letting him carry you out. You looked up at Issei with big eyes full of fear and confusion your voice cracking when you speak again stomach, churning thinking about the worst-case scenario.

"Why does he know my dad sei?" you ask once you are seated on the passenger side of a car looking up at your boyfriend who is buckling your seatbelt. Issei knows why daishou knows your dad, but you just aren't ready or need to hear that right now so what should he do?

Lie.

"I don't know baby, but I promise you we aren't going to stop until we find daishou, and I'm going to give you his head on a silver fucking platter, I swear," he says closing the passenger side door and going to the driver's side.

"Sleep baby, I'll get us home, okay?" he says leaning over cupping your face giving you one of his smiles, and suddenly, you feel everything again. The warmth of his palm, the coldness of his rings. You relax under his touch curling up into the passenger seat closing your eyes trying to forget about this neck.

You wake up in a panic, the night comes rushing back to you it isn't until you hear the familiar sound of issei's breathing that your heartbeat started to slow and your breathing began to even out.

You wanted to cry, kick, punch, scream. This is exactly what you were afraid of, why you were so hesitant about seeing Issei seriously, why you rejected every other man but him. It all hurts, it just hurts so much. You love Issei more than life itself, he is the sun, but Yui died, an innocent girl who had no part in this, she is dead, she died because of something you did. You want to blame yourself, feel guilty but you can't. You can't feel guilty because right now, you are in the strong, loving, and protective arms of issei, and yui, your friend is laying alone, cold on a metal table with a toe tag, but you rest easy knowing, issei would never let anything bad happen to you.

AN: UM HEY BEASTIES UM SO HI KLNFLJFN. I LOVE COMING HERE JUST FUCKINGG..... RANDOMLY LNFLKHLKFJJ. SNYWAYS NOT SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE BECAUSE ON YUI'S GRAVE LIFE IS A MESS RN BUT HOPEFULLY SHE'LL FIX HERSELF ANYWAYS I MISSED YOU GUYS AND I SEE YOUR COMMENTS YALL ARE SO FUNNT BYE