Welcome Home

During the ride to the castle, Queen Samira showed Leona her present

"Leona, before we went to the orphanage, we did a little shopping for you" Samira said.

Samira showed Leona her gift and she saw it was a beautiful Amur tiger cub

"She's a girl if you're wondering" Samira added

"She's adorable" Leona said with a serious surprised face(since she can't smile)...

Leona opened the cage and the cub instantly hopped on her licking her nonstop as Leona groaned, "well thanks for the kiss there little one" Leona said to the cub who just let out a weak roar.

Samira laughed at the moment and asked, "what are you gonna name her?" she asked Leona who started thinking of a name.

"I think I'll name her, Felicie" Leona answered which made the cub purr.

"That's a beautiful name" Hugo said and Axel nodded in agreement.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the castle and Leona just stared in awe looking at the castle up close that she almost fall down only for King Garrick to caught her on time.

"easy there sweetie," he said as he help her stand back up.

Leona looked at him, "sorry" she said.

"no worries" Garrick replied as he and the whole family went in the castle.

Leona is holding her new cub as she look around the castle only to bump into the castle steward, "Oh, pardon me, I'm sorry" she apologized immediately.

The steward looked at her and said, "It's alright and you must be the new member of the family" he said as he looked at her, "My name is Sebastian and I am the castle steward" he introduced himself.

"What does a castle steward do?" Leona asked.

Suddenly Garrick apperead behind her, "A castle steward is in charge of the daily running of a castle or house" Garrick answered her question and All just nodded.

The castle steward escorted Leona into her new room, "This here is going to be your bedroom" he said as he opened the door revealing a big room which surprised Leona

"so big..." she said.

"Here we have you bedroom, your walk in closet, your own library, and a pet area for your little tiger cub" Sebatian said showing her everything inside.

Leona placed down her cub, Felicie, and she immediately ran to her new cub house.

"Looks like she likes it there" Leona said.

"Indeed she is" The steward replied, "Now you must get ready for the coronation your majesty, I'll be leaving for you to get ready, and once you're done, just ring this bell and the maids will escort you outside where everyone is waiting" he added as he left the room.

Leona placed her bag on her new bed as she went to her closet and searched for something to wear but she's having a hard time. Just then a maid entered her room which surprised her

"hello there your majesty, it looks like you're having a hard time picking what to wear, I'd be happy to help you" she said as she and Leona looked for something nice and simple, then she saw a dress which caught her attention.

"This looks nice" Leona said showing the dress to the maid, "Oh my that's a pretty dress, I'm sure you would look absolutely beautiful in that" the maid said as she helped Leona get dressed.

Leona exits the closet wearing her new dress as shown in the picture below...