New Friends

It's breaktime and all the royals made their way into the school grounds to play or do whatever they like like eating, chatting or playing dazzleball.

Leona made her way to the school grounds and saw many royals around which made her uncomfortable, suddenly someone is calling her name from the distance.

She saw it was her brother, Hugo with 2 other royals with him sitting in a picnic blanket having their lunch , she made her way to her brother.

"I don't know if I'll get used to this" Leona sighed, as she sat in with the 3 royals.

"I know how you feel" one of them told her which surprised her, "you do?" Leona asked.

The princess looked at her and said, "yep, being in a school full of royals is not easy for me during my first day of school here, I'm Sofia of Encanchia by the way" Sofia said introducing herself.

"And I'm James of Enchancia, Sofia here is my little sister" James said introducing himself to Leona who just nodded.

"Princess Leona of Welshire, nice to meet you two" she greeted

Just then, Hugo looked at his sister and said, "Hey lil sis, do you remember what we said this morning that there is a princess here who is also not born royal?" he asked.

"yeah, where is she?" Leona asked.

"She's in front of you" Sofia said laughing nervously

Leona took a moment to realize what's happening until she finally understands, "You're not born royal Sofia?" Leona asked

"Nope, I used to live in a village but my mom married King Roland and that's when everything changed" Sofia said as she ate her sandwich.

Leona thinks it's cool so she just nodded as a way of saying okay.

After that, Hugo saw something in Leona's bag, he pulled out revealing a hand crank music box.

"Hey sis, is this yours?" Hugo asked his sister.

Leona saw that Hugo has her music box and said, "yeah it is" she answered.

"May we hear the music?" James asked politely.

Leona just nodded as she opened the music box and started playing the music.

Leona saw that the 3 royals are mesmerised by the music box's lullaby.

"That was beautiful" Sofia said

"Suddenly, I feel like falling asleep" James joked as he yawned

Leona nodded in agreement, "It was a gift from my birth parents the day I was born" Leona said, "I heard that they handmade this for me" she added

"Well that shows how much they loves you" James said.

Leona nodded but tried herself not to cry which concerns the 3 royals.

"Hey sis, are you okay?" Hugo asked.

Leona wiped off her tears and said, "I'm fine thank you" she replied, "It's just that, I never knew who my birth parents are" she told them with a sad expression on her face.

"Sorry for asking this but, what happened to your eye?" James asked hesitantly

Leona looked at him, "I got this when I was 4 and I don'twant to talk about it, sorry James" she looked down

"I'm so sorry to hear that" James replied sadly

"It's fine" Leona answered with no expression on her face

"If you wanted to tell us something, don't hesitate to talk to us, we're your friends after all" Sofia told Leona who looked at her

"we're...friends?" Leona asked tilting her head to the side.

"Of course we are, and if something happens, we'll be there for you" James said confidently.

Leona seems to be feeling much better as she took a deep breath to calm herself down, "thank you" she said as she and the royal continued their lunch.

From a far distance, is where Amber, Hildegard and Clio are hanging out and they are talking about the new princess.

"Princess Leona is so beautiful Isn't she girls?" Clio said adoring the new princesses' looks.

Amber nodded in agreement, "I agree with you there Clio, she looks like a jewel, maybe an angel" she replied.

But Hildegard on the other hand is jealous because of how her friends are complimenting the new girl.

"She's pretty I guess...but I'm way prettier than her anyway" Hildegard said, "Not to mention the scar on her eye makes her look...weird" she added

Amber and Clio turn their head to Hildegard with serious faces.

"what? I'm just saying" Hildegard said trying to defend herself.

Amber and Clio looked at each other and sighed, "Well, how about we introduce ourselves to her, yes?" Amber said giving Hildegard a straight look.

"Fine" Hildegard replied as the 3 girls made their way to Leona and her friends.

"Hi there" Amber said waving at Leona who looked at her, "Hello" Leona  waved back.

"I'm Princess Amber of Enchancia, please to meet you" Amber said as she introduced herself.

"My name's Clio of Corinthia" Clio said as she curtsied while introducing herself.

Leona waved at both of them as a way of saying hello, then she looked at Hildegard.

Amber and Clio looked at Hildegard, "Hildy, would you like to introduce yourself?" Clio said.

Hildegard just looked at her friends and just sighed, "I'm Princess Hildegard from the kingdom of Freezenburg" she introduced herself.

Leona is surprised by Hildegard's behaviour but she didn't mind, "I'm Princess Leona from Welshire, nice to meet you" she introduced herself to them, "Would you like to join us?" Leona asked as she made space for the 3 of them.

Hildegard is surprised and said, "What? No, I don't think-" she started only to be interrupted by Amber, "We would love to" Amber said as she turned to Hildegard and glared at her with an upset look.

The 7 royals all ate their lunch together until the school bell rang meaning it' time for the next class.

Hildegard saw something in Leona's bag and didn't hesitate to look in it while her friends and the others aren't looking. She pulled something out of Leona's bag revealing a music box.

'This music box will look good in my collection!', Hildegard thought.

While her friends and the other royals aren't looking, she slipped the musix box in her pocket and acted like nothing happened.

"Here's your bag Leona" Hildegard said acting nice, "Oh thank you Hildegard" Leona replied as she and her friends headed to their next classes.

"I should be the one thanking you for this beautiful box" Hildegard whispered to herself.

"What was that?" Leona asked

"nothing" Hildegard smiled nervously

Leona thought Hildegard was acting weird but she just brushed it off and followed her new friends to their next class

"Hildy! are you coming?" Clio called her, "coming!" Hildegard called back as she followed her friends to their next class.

What's gonna happen next?