Royal High Academy

The next day, Leona was still sleeping in her room suddenly a maid entered and tried to wake her up.

"Miss, wake up, it's time for school" she said. Leona woke up and let out a yawn and she said, "Goodmorning" she told the maid as she got off her bed and stretched.

"What would you like to wear today your majesty?" the maid asked

"I want to wear the dress that I wore at the coronation yesterday" Leona replied, who went to the closet to get her dress.

"here you go princess" she said handing the dress to Leona

"thank you, you may leave now" Leona thanked the maid as she changed.

The maid curtsied and left the the room

After changing, she saw her music box and immediately placed it in her bag. After that she got out of her room and met up with her brothers

"Goodmorning Axel, Hugo" she said greeting her brothers, "goodmorning lil' sis" Axel said

"goodmorning" Hugo greeted her.

The three royals made their way to the dining room, Hugo broke the silence, "so, lil sis, are you ready for your first day at Royal Prep?" he asked his little sister.

"Not really, but I know I'll fit in" Leona said with a calm expression on her face.

"I know you will, and remember that you will be having your debut ball this Friday" Garrick reminded his daughter

"Do I have to throw a ball?" Leona asked with a straight face.

Garrick just laughed, "of course you will, just like the time when a princess in Enchancia also made a debut ball since she's also from the village in Enchancia" he added

This surprised Leona, "There's another girl who isn't born royal?" she asked, "who is she?" she added

"you'll just have to wait and see" Hugo told her as they all continued walking to the dining room.

15 minutes later, they're all finish eating their breakfast, the castle steward lead them outside, there the trio got into their flying coach. "Bye kids" King Garrick said as he waved at them, "have a great day you three" Queen Samira added.

"Bye mom, bye dad" the trio chorused as the flying coach took off. Leona saw the great view of the castle from above.

"I wonder how it feels learning in a school for royals" Leona wondered.

"You're going to have a great time lil' sis, i know it" Hugo said.

"I hope I do" she hoped thats she'll be having a great time

"Well, I'm your big brother, I will always support my little sister" hugo told her

Leona just looked at Hugo, "Can I be honest? You're being too cheesy" she said.

Hugo just looked away embarrassed while Axel is trying his best not to laugh.

It didn't take long as they arrived at Royal High Academy, Leona saw how big the school is

As she got down from their coach, some mysterious voices caught her attention.

"Princess Leona" she heard as she looked around where the voice is coming from, "up here dear" she heard as she looked up and saw 3 fairies.

"Welcome to the Royal High Academy, I'm Flora, this here is Fauna, and this is Merrywhether" She said introducing themselves to Leona.

"We are the headmistresses of Royal Prep" Merrywhether beamed.

"We're so excited you're here, were always looking for a few good princesses" Fauna told her.

"That's great, because I need to learn to act like one by Friday" Leona told them who were surprised as they lead her to the entrance.

"I believe it will take a little longer than a few days to learn how to be a princess, you see" Miss Flora said as she began to sing.

When someone new enrolls here
At good old Royal High
They're at that great beginning
They're taking their first try.

Your lessons will commence here
once you pass through this door.

So why not come and join us
and see what lies in store?

You'll learn the art of manners
of royal protocol.
And when to bow and curtsy
for functions big and small.

You'll read books of fact and fiction
of poetry and prose.
You'll learn to give a royal speech
while perfectly composed.

At Royal High, aiming high
You'll gain lots to apply
So heed the call, come be all you can be.
Every task, every test. Just give it your best.
And we'll do the rest, you'll see.

And don't forget our motto To which you'll be true.
Rule over others as you'd have them rule over you.
You're taking your first try at Royal High.

We'll explore enchanted objects
each creature, every charm.
So spells of evil magic
will never do you harm.

In arts and crafts, you'll draw and paint or maybe work with wood.
You'll learn to fence, as well as dance for footwork, both are good.

At Royal High, aiming high
You'll gain lots to apply
So heed the call Come be all you can be.
Every task, every test Just give it your best.
And we'll do the rest, you'll see.

And don't forget our motto To which you'll be true.
Rule over others as you'd have them rule over you.
We're royal all the way
At good old R.H.A.
We're aiming high
With lessons, we'll apply.

At Royal High!

"now come along dear, it's time for your first class" Flora said as she lead Leona to her first class.

"Class, I have an announcement. We have a new student" Flora announced as the student walked in and began to greet her new classmates

"Goodmorning" Leona tried to curtsied but it caused all her books to fall, "oops" Leona apologize trying to grab her books but some princes came to help her.

Leona's first day is going well and she want to know what else lies in store...