|{10}|

Later that night after everyone had finally gone home and they didn't have to say goodbye to people the newlyweds made their way up to Techno's room. Helios had returned his hair to black and his eyes were amber again. Helios took some of Techno's clothes and made his way over to the bathroom to change. Techno changed as well and they were both ready at pretty much the same time. Helios grinned as he pulled Techno's hairbrush from the wardrobe as Techno undid his hair and put his mask on his nightstand.

"This seems familiar."

Techno hummed sleepily as Helios threaded his hands through his hair before brushing out the knots and then pulling it back into a braid with gentle hands. Techno got up and put the brush back where it belonged before sitting down facing Helios now.

The tunic the blaze born had taken was a bit large on him and one shoulder he had left exposed to get the tunic to fit more comfortably. On his exposed shoulder his wirey scars stood out against his tan skin. Techno absently ran a hand along the scars until Helios grasped his hand with a sleepy smile. "Bedtime DeAr" He mocked his husband who laughed a bit and crawled under the sheets on the side of the bed closest to the door.

Helios was close to the window again and jokingly rolled over so that his back faced Techno. "Nooooooooo..." Techno complained, putting a hand on Helios's back and poking him until he rolled over to face Techno. Helios grinned and Techno matched his smile.

"I love you Techno."

"I love you too Helios..."