Introduction

Anirudh roychaudhary: 28 yrs old gold medalist london returned barrister. Loves his bondita but cant accept infront of everyone due to the current matters and their enemy relation between krishn nagar and tulsipur.
Bondita das: 19 yra old gold medalist london returned barrister. Loves her sansar, her sakha babu the most. Trying to expose anirudh that he loves her.
And other characters r as same as the show. The conditions are also same.
Plot:-
So now at the battle ground. Bondita reaches the place but not with binoy. Actually when she went to haveli to tell anirudh to not to fight in the battle. She found that no one is in the house and some people from krishn nagar are spreading gun powder and bomb in the haveli. She without wasting any moment went to the battle place. There she got exposed amd sampurna also reached there and everything goes on like in the episode and she got exposed. The timer on the bombs was of 10 mins and now only 3 mins were left. So everyone was askung her the questions when she left the ground and went in the haveli. Everybody das family and roychaudhary family goes behind her. She safely took the children and binoy out of the house. Anirudh reached there and saw that binoy and children are safe but bondita was still inside the house and bomb was gonna blast. In the mansion bondita was coming outside the house when her saree was stuck in a table. She was taking her saree out when the bomb blast and she remain inside. Here outside bomb blast and anirudh got shocked that bondita was still inside and the bomb blast....
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
SO GYS HERE IS THE PLOT NOW WAIT FOR THE CHAPTER
PRECAP: ANIRUDH SAVES BONDITA BUT...
YOURS WRITER
~EESHA