I N T R O D U C T I O N

𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕚𝕕𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖

𝔹𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕤

-𝓘𝓽 𝓪𝓲𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓮
𝒦𝓎𝑔𝑜, 𝒮𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒶 𝒢𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓏

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

Soulmate AU in which people can see one color, and it's the same color that their soulmate can see. One can see all colors only when their soulmate is touching them.

 Before you read, keep in mind:

- All characters have flaws. Do not expect perfect characters. Do not bash a character for mistakes they make.

-Emotional vulnerability exists. Crying is normal. People have feelings. Don't admonish characters for showing emotions.

-I want you to put yourself in the main character's shoes, hence why she is Y/N here. But remember that you are experiencing her life here. Maybe you might have done some things differently, but that doesn't make the MC less intelligent.
She's been through different things. She will react to things differently. This is not about what you will do, but what she has done, is doing, and will do.

-Think from all perspectives. Try to understand why someone does what they do. You don't have to support it, but you can understand it, at the very least.

-Learn what you can from the story. Take whatever lesson the characters offer. Don't read just for the romance, read for the plot.

-Moving on is a tough process. Unfortunately, it's not like wiping a slate. Have patience. It's hard to dissociate feelings from the memories of a person you loved.

-Slut-shaming will not be tolerated.
If you like having sex, it's fine. If you have multiple partners, enjoy experimenting, have kinks, it's all fine. I have seen a few readers and authors themselves low-key insulting characters based on who and how many they choose to sleep with.
All I ask is for you to be mature about your sex life. If you know what you are doing, are aware of the consequences, and are completely sure of what you want, do not hesitate.

This is a personal message to the readers who put themselves down due to the opinions forced on them.

-It's alright to be inspired, but not to plagiarize. 

════════════

Disclaimer

The characters and events represented in the story are fictitious. This is a work of fiction for entertainment purposes only. BTS members belong to themselves, OCs belong to me and you belong to you.

Keep your feet and hands in the ride at all times and enjoy the rollercoaster.

(If I can write it that well, that is) 

════════════