10- Linee (Lin and Renee)

Lin's POV
Some people have told me that they think Renee and I would be perfect together. I never used to agree. I do now though. I love Renee so much and need her in my life. I don't know how to tell her. I mean, I could tell her randomly. I don't know.
"Five minutes to places!" Comes over the speakers. I finish getting ready and go to my place.

I do it during helpless where Angelica coma over to Alexander for Eliza. Just before she's about to walk off I say, "I really like you. Date tonight?"
She looks at me obviously surprised and walks off. She tries to keeps herself together as she walks to Eliza (Pippa). I manage not to break character. Now Alex and Angelica are having an affair. Hehe.

The show goes smoothly but it's hard for us to keep straight faces during Reynolds pamphlet when she's right up at my face.
She walks up to me and says that she'll meet me at the restaurant down the street in 30 minutes. I don't get a chance to say anything before she walks away. I quickly get ready and race to the restaurant.

We have a beautiful meal and the go for a walk around New York. We stop in a park to get ice cream and sit down.

After finishing we sit and cuddle for a while.
Then I lean in for a kiss.
Neither of us hold back.