11- Protective over Pippa

Plot and one shot suggested by @xoxozd
Pippa's POV
I'm walking through the streets of New York, looking for a good restaurant to get take away from. I start to feel a bit uneasy so walk a little faster. I'm about to grab my phone out and call someone when my head throbs and everything goes black.

Lin's POV
I'm walking the streets of New York in boredom. I don't know what I'm looking for. I see a crowd of people around someone and walk closer. The face looks familiar. OH MY GOSH! IT'S PIPPA! I run up to the crowd and push my way through and get down on my knees and feel for a pulse. I slip my hand into hers.
"Has anyone called an ambulance?" I basically scream.
"Yes sir. They're on their way," someone says.
I wait with Pippa until the ambulance comes. They come and I demand to go with her to the hospital.

She has minor head injuries and large cuts along her arms from what looks like a knife.
I feel terrible.
I'm going to protect Pippa with whatever cost it comes with.

Pippa's POV
I wake up in a hospital room with Lin next to me.
"Hey," he says soothingly.
"Hi," I reply confused. "What happened?" I ask.
"I don't know exactly but distantly you were hit with a baseball bat in the back of your head and had your arms cut," he says. I'm shocked. Honestly, hot could this happen. How could I let this happen.
"Do you want to move in with me for a little?" He asks.
I nod.
He nods.

3 months later
Pippa's POV
Ever since my run in on the street that night, everyone has been super protective of me. Especially Lin. He asked me on a date, FINALLY! We've been living together for a while now.
Everything is perfect.