bold prachi

Sunny told how they meet with each other and live together since 5 years and then sunny was about to continue when he saw prachi that she was feeling dizzy and holding her head and he understands that prachi hadn't took medicine and said,
Sunny- pihu are you all right,first tell you have taken your medicine or not,but prachi didn't answer him bcoz her head was paining badly and she started shouting that
Prachi -AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! PLZZ! DON'T! STOP IT!(everyone was shocked seeing her condition and feel bad and sunny,Sid,appy started panicing bcoz they know if prachi wouldn't take medicine than what will happen.)
Prachi -please stop it,stop it,said while holding her head sahana not able to see him like this so she went her and come with her medicine but sunny stop him for giving them to prachi and took with him in his arms towards his room.
Everyone was confused that why they are panciking this much and ranbir was not able to see his chikchiki like so he asked them sternly,
Ranbir-what the hel why the hell sunny bhai didn't allow you to give this medicine to prachi and why ur face lost the Colour are you hiding something from us tell me.
Sid smirk and loook towards sahana to told them the entire story about prachi .
Sid-i think I have to go and check what they are doing and also I want to meet Muggs it's being 2 years haina,sahana na,and wink at her and left.
All turn towards sahana and pragya ask her
Pragya- what happened why u are so tensed and how the hell this muggs was and this medicine I never seen prachi taking this medicine tell me the whole truth sahana.
Sahana-just shut up you want to know the truth right then listen you don't know about prachi medicine bcoz you are busy with your so called husband and daughter and for your kind information prachi is taking this medicine since last 2 years which control Prachi.
Ranbir-why was prachi is having this medicine from last 2 years and you told that it control Prachi, Sahana I couldn't understand this please tell us the whole truth about this.
Sahana-just shut up and, listen you all have done very wrong things with prachi and soon you all regret for your behaviour towards her bcoz she wilk make your like hell she will not spare anyone,SHE IS BACK!MUGHDA SINGH IS BACK!and I am warning you all she will not spare anyone of you and I am scared what will she do this time to complete his revenge bcoz last time she kill her enemy and then we all decided to make her like prachi but know she is back and this medicine make prachi normal otherwise if she again become like Muggs oops she all ready had become muggs you all see prachi one side sweet, caring, respectful,smart  but prachi have one more side muggs which is opposite of prachi she was more intelligent than prachi, arrogant,short tempered and one more thing she is the bussiness queen of the world and owner of SSAK companies,MS fashion,and also singer MS,all the mk family get shocked.
________________________
In Sunny's room,
Sunny made prachi laid down the bed and caressed her hair kiss her forehead and said to sleeping prachi,
Sunny -now the revenge game become more interesting bcoz muggs Is back now.and leftover the room .
Fast forward at evening everyone was sitting in the hall and chit chatting when suddenly they heard a gunshot and all turn around to find prachi standing there and all get shocked seeing her with gun in one hand and her clothes but ranbir was admiring her that how bold she was looking.she come downstairs and goes towards sunny and hug him and said,

Prachi -i am really impressed by this new model of gun this is so good

Sunny-you like it,I am happy now.
Prachi-no, I love it,by the way were are golu and appy?
Sidpy (Sid+apply)-we are here Muggs/Pikachu.they hug prachi and she to hug them back.
Prachi -okay bhai I have to go for an important meeting and yeah one more think please call media tomorrow and told them I am back and want to reveal my identity.
Sunny-okay muggs I Will tell them but first of all meet your so called family.
Prachi- oo,I forget about them so hello guys how are you all after seeing my new side,get shocked but don't get shocked bcoz there are many more shock are waiting for you all and trust me I will make ur all life hell and specially your my so called bloody sister rhea Abhishek prem mehra.said with smirk on face.
Rhea-How dare you to call me that you and raise her hand to slap her but someone held her hand and twisted her hand badly and that person was prachi how twisted her hand and everyone else gets shocked while sidpy and sunny were smirking bcoz they now that rhea did a big mistake by raising her hand on Prachi.
Prachi (angrily)-don't you dare to raise your voice and hand on me again understand said and twisted her hand badly and took a knife and place her at on her neck and said otherwise you are not able to speak again and make a cut on her neck and blood starts oozing and everyone was shocked when they saw rhea crying miserable and on her neck a cut is had and blood is oozing.
Abhi-prachi please leave her she is your sister please leave her. before he would complete prachi throw knife towards him but luckily he was saved by pragya and said
Pragya-are you mad he is your fat..he before she could complete prachi throw rhea on ground and she fall on ground hardly and approach towards pragya amd other mk family and see towards them with blood shot eyes and shouted on peck and said,
Prachi- don't you all dare to call me your and he is not my dad ,Mrs pragya abhiskhek prem mehra you only disowned me and now I am mugdha singh for you only my family and close one can call me by prachi not anyone else and for your kind information my dad is Mr.king singh not Mr. mehra and one more thing you all are nothing for me,and this house is mine so if you are living here then you have to do work so pallavi,aliya,rhea you all will clean kitchen and also made food for everyone and Mr.and Mrs. Mehra, Vikram will clean up all the rooms and our vehicles and purab,ranbir,aryan you three will do work in my company as employe and ranbir you will be my personal assistant and aryan if you want you need not to do any work bcoz you are always support and help as a brother do said little calmly to Aryan again turned towards mk family and shouted on her peck and asked that
Prachi-i am clear to all or not they all nodded their head and left for doing their works and prachi with ranbir went to office.
_____________________________________
Precap-pranbir romance and shocked for mk family.