part 6

After sometime prachi come down and blood is oozing from her hand she had not bandage her hand everyone sees this and goes towards her and ranbir was getting scared and feeling bad for her lady love he goes near her but prachi shows all of them her palm and said,
Prachi-don't need to show your fake concern for me you all go and do your work understand,but no one utter a word then she shouted
Prachi-I SAID GO AND DO YOUR WORK, everyone get scared and left for doing there works prachi goes towards hall and sit their she had removing glass pieces from hands then someone came from behind and twisted her ears and she winches in pain and whole mk mansion was shocked to see the persons the person revealed to be disha and kiara they didn't knew about kiara.
Disha-pihu, you are not even have time to call me huh?(prachi hide her hand so that they can't see her injury)
Kiara-you are right mom she always call Daddy but she have no time to call us right pikachu.(that's when they saw she was hiding something and sunny, sid and appy were standing away from them)pikachu did you guys fight (prachi nodded no)then why they are standing so away and what are you hiding.
Prachi-i don't know why they are standing away you better ask them I don't have right to interfere in their life and any decision and I am nothing hiding,now tell me how are you guys and who was daddy will he miss me.
Disha-don't ask this question he always ask that his princess call or not and when wil she is coming and he was really Happy knowing that her old sherni princess is back and he also send a message and gift for you take it.(giving prachi a letter and a big box) only you miss your daddy not us that's not fair (said while showing fake angry).
Prachi chukle and hug her by hand and another one hide from them if they saw that then they will get panic.
Prachi - awww!I miss you so so so so so so so much mom and u know na I love you the most.
Kiara-hawww!you forget your kiu di that's not fair (said while showing fake angry but it was cute).
Prachi goes towards her and hug her same as she did with disha and said-i love you so so so so much and I didn't miss you bcoz u always live in my heart and always live there till my last breathe (said joining her forehead with his)you,mom,daddy,sunny,sid,and appy are my heart which beating for you all.kiara hit her lightly on her arms.
Kiara-don't you dare to talk about dead ok,till I am with you no one dare to touch you if someone dare to touch you so he/she have to face the worth of KIARA SINGH, understand .(said while kissing her forehead and all over the face)
Abhigya-kiara our daughter, before they would complete kiara says,
Kiara-don't you dare to call me your daughter I am not your daughter bcoz you all are nothing for me ok and one more thing I am daughter of king Singh and disha singh only not your who didn't even search me when I fall from cliff but daddy come there and searchs me and took me with him.
Aliya- oooo!disha is your mom and king is your dad that means disha and king are married to each other tight how cheap you are disha for money, fame you get marry to him you are a bloody gold, before she could complete someone caught her necklace tightly due to which she will not able to breathe and the person revealed to be prachi.
Prachi with blood shot eyes and shouted-DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL HER THAT AND WHO WAS SAYING SO HOW SLEEP WITH OTHERS HUSBAND,LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING, saying this she left her and rhea caught her prachi when towards disha and cup her face and said,
Prachi -sorry I want to give u surprise but I think this is the right time to show (saying this she kisses her forehead and went to her room that's when disha and kiara notice blood drop on the floor which were coming from her and after 5 minutes she came and show everyone the video in which aliya her self confess that purab didn't do anything with her and he didn't cheat disha also and aryan was disha and purab child). everyone get shocked.