part 7

After watching everyone get shocked disha feel guilty and sunny or Sid also feel guilty for hating their father.
(Fast forward mk family forgive aliya saying that she became mad in purab loves that's why She did that but singh family does not forgive her they are very angry on Aliya disha and sid and sunny reunited with purab now and wondering how to face or tell this thing to aryan prachi notice this and went towards disha and took disha hands in her)
Prachi-I now you are wondering how to face or tell this thing to aryan right?(disha nodded her head) don't worry he already knows everything I only told him and guess what he accepted you and sunny,sid now be happy and Aryan went Mall for buying gifts for u and bhai.now smile and happy I did all this thing to see you happy (saying this she was about to cup her face but she feels dizziness and held her head everyone get concern they rush towards her disha hold her and put her head in her lap and said)
Disha (panicking)-pihu what is all this Haan?your hand is bleeding to much and why you have not bandage your hand and this glass pieces? what the hell this all is (angrily)sunny were the hell you were when she got hurt and why the hell you even not examine her wound .
Sunny (panicking)what can I do mom pihu is angry with us bcoz we said that she is interfering in our lives and from that time she didn't even talk to us(sunny went towards prachi and sit in front of her same goes with sidpy they were about to touch her put prachi stop them)
Sunny-pihu plz don't do this with us I am already hurt seeing you hurt and your silent treatment is killing me you know na you are my life if something happens to you then I will die so please forgive us we are really sorry for what we say but we didn't mean it you know na my everything was you,we will not say anything when you whenever you will do anything for us,(but prachi turn her face so that no one can see her tears and seeing this sunny get angry on him self and said angrily) prachi you're silent treatment is already killing me please now please don't ignore me okay fine you don't want to forgive me then fine (he removed his gun from his back and point it to his head everyone get shocked seeing him) then I don't want to live I hurted my pihu how can live by hurting you, please prachi forgive me please (prachi goes towards him and hug him tightly and gestured sidpy to also join).
Prachi-i forgive you all okay, saying this she breaks the hug and look towards sunny angrily and said.
Prachi- are you mad bhai what hell you are going to do if again you talk about dead then see I will leave you.
Sunny holding his ears cutely said-no,noooo.i will never talk about dead but please don't leave me.
Prachi-i will never leave you happy now get up,
Sunny -first give me my kiss then I will stand and then only I feel that you have forgiven me .
Prachi-okay, saying that she gave a long lingering kiss on his forehead everyone was admiring there love for each other.
Sidpy and kiara together-where is our kiss,said with puppy eyes listening to them everyone smile except rhea, and aliya.
Prachi- such a dramabazz you all are,come here, the trio rush towards her and then she give them a lingering kiss on their forhead and then they five together share a group hug and said we love you pihu/pikachu.
Prachi-I love you to.then they heard a voice of aryan.
Aryan-group hug without me that's not fair, saying this he went towards the siblings and parted them from the hug and hug prachi and give him a lingering forehead kiss.
Aryan-didu,I am so excited to meet my mom when will she will come look I brought some things from her.
Prachi broking the hug said - you want to meet her right (he nodded)then here you go look their was disha maa.
(Fast forward khaana family reunion and kiara bandage prachi hand and give her many lecture about that).
Prachi- kia di stop it how much you talk look my ears are bleeding listening your lectures.(everyone started laughing and kiara glare prachi)if you want to give lecture then please give them to your finance not me sunny bhai please you can only handle her.
Sunny-yes why not,see kia prachi love me more than you.said teasingly.
Kiara-no she loves me more.
Sunny- me,
Kiara-me,
Kiara- me,
Sid - guys chill I know pikachu loves me more,
Kiara and sunny-me,
Sahana-stop it guys,I know prachi loves me more,
Sunra(sunny+kiara)-me,
Sidpy-me,
Aryan stop it you all didu loves me more.
Again they started fighting everyone was admiring there love for prachi but except rhea and aliya.
Disha-stop it you all I know pihu loves me more,
Prachi-stop it!stop I love you all unconditionally okay now come give me a group hug.then they shared a group hug and after that sunny took prachi in his arms in bridal style and went towards prachi's room their they both talk with each other.
In hall,
Kiara-trully sunny will really possessive for pihu he would not bear her igronance,I fear what will he do when someday something for god sake what I am thinking not became true but if something happens to pihu then I am sure sunny will burn the whole world in ashes.
Sid -you are right but I can't understand why the hell bhai this mk family,I am sure bhai is something up to otherwise bhai will never leave anyone who give pain to pikachu,anyways I am happy finally everything is sorted and now our family is completed but dadda is missing mom when will dadda come.
Kiara-don't ask this question?dadda was very excited to meet her sherni and you know what when we told him he started packing his stuff but one important meeting was there so he went to attend the meeting but he will be here after 5 days.
Sid-okay, let's see what they both were doing in prachi room let's go guys, everyone except mk family went towards prachi room and chit chat for something and have their dinner in prachi room only after dinner everyone head towards their room before going they greeted prachi good night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At midnight in prachi's room
Someone comes through prachi window and listening the noise prachi sleep got distrub but before she would say anything the person towards her and close her mouth with his hand and the person revealed to be ranbir.
Ranbir-prachi don't shout okay I am ranbir your baklu.
Prachi removing his hand from his mouth said-i know only you can dare to come in my room through window no one else.
Ranbir-i know that if someone dare to come in your room through window is only me and if someone dare to come then that day was his last day.okay,we will fight later for what I come here first that we do okay.
Ranbir-prachi now you know that I was doing all that think for my mom and I don't tell you that bcoz I don't want to hurt you and not I only betray you,you also betray me by accepting that deal of rhea for your so called mom and dad.prachi I am sorry I know sorry is a small word but please forgive the baklu of yours,and if will not forgive me and if you not become mine then I will die,before he would complete prachi smashes her lips on him lips and started sucking his lower lips ranbir was shocked by this bold move of prachi but soon recover himself and he also started sucking her upper lips prachi hands travel from his chest to his hair and started messing his hair to encourage him and Ranbir hand were roaming on her waist they both pull each other more close ranbir want to taste every corner of her mouth so he pinch her and she gasped in pain tooking it has opportunity he slided his tongue in her mouth and taste every corner of her mouth prachi also encourage him by Messing his hairs sensible they both were fighting for dominance soon they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen and join their forhead.
Prachi-baklu I know that you are not doing anything intensely I heard you and Aryan talk about pallavi anuty promise and also heard how much you love me and I am not angry with you that was a drama so that everyone believe that I hate you so that no one dare to harm you, but we have to act that we hate each other in front of everyone till the time when everything is sorted okay and I am also really sorry for hurting you (holding her ears cutely) (angrily)and dare you talk about dead again understood if my family is my heart then you're it's heartbeat understand.(ranbir nodded his head).
Ranbir-by the way what was that,
Prachi-what,ask innocently.
Ranbir-what you did sometime before.ask teasingly
Prachi-that was called a proper kiss simple.
Ranbir-i can't believe that my prachi become this much bold but whatever now you are mine and now I wil sleep with you only now lets go for sleep.saying this he prachi and lay her down on bed and lay down in beside her and wrapped his arms around her waist and she also wrapped her hand around his torso both were cuddling with each other.
Ranbir-good night,prachi(pecked her lips)
Prachi-good night to you to ranbir(pecked his lips tightly).
After that they both sleep cuddling with each other.
____________________________________