CHAPTER 4

When I reached home I got fresh and changed into something comfortable. This whole time I was thinking about should I believe him or not, Did he really changed?’

Well this sucks I really over think a lot, I should just sleep now....

MORNING

MY OUTFIT

And today also he came to pick me upAuthor POVIts already been three months they are now best friends

Author POV

Its already been three months they are now best friends. Ji Yun share all the things with Min Jae......

POV end

We both planned to hangout in the club cause its been a long time when I last went to club......

The doorbell ring. And I know who it is...

Min Jae: Hii, Bubble

Ji Yun: Hii Boi

Yes, he call me with a nickname but I don’t cause its really cringe, And I hate it......

We both went to club and all the boys were watching me like they want to eat me

Min Jae slightly came closer to me....
After we drank and I was wasted

Min Jae POV
Ji Yun was really wasted so I carried her home and make her sleep on her bed, I was about to go but she held my and told...

Ji Yun: Who are you?

Min Jae: I am your best friend

Ji Yun: You know my first love? I really loved him but he cheated on me

Min Jae: Oh

Ji Yun: By the way what is you name?

Min Jae: Min Jae

Ji Yun: I heard that name before but I can’t remember, but he is guy I think he is my ex, but now he again came, but I really can’t stop thinking if I should trust him or not, Because of all people in my life just come and go, I really have trust issues...

Ji Yun: Can I trust you?

Min Jae: Of course you can trust me, I am not like your first love I will stay with you forever....

I was really hurt that she can’t still trust me, she have trust issues, and her life become like this because of me, I really hate myself for that....
After she slept I left and went to the guest room to sleep.....

IN THE MORNING

I woke up and Ji Yun is still sleeping so I decided to make a hangover soup for her....

POV end

I woke up with slightly pain in my head, I tried to recall everything happened yesterday night, but I can’t remember anything.....

I just get up and got dressed

MY OUTFIT

After I dressed up I went out of my bedroom and I see

Ji Yun: Why are you here?

Min Jae: Oh you are ready, you were drunk last night so I dropped you here and I made you a hangover soup, let’s eat...

Ji Yun: Actually, I don’t do breakfast

Min Jae: What! Doing breakfast is good for our health, from now on you will do breakfast...

Ji Yun: No! I don’t like doing breakfast, I am not doing!

Min Jae: No! You have to do, and from now on you will do breakfast with me......

Ji Yun: Never! And who are you to me?

Min Jae: I am your.....

It was an awkward silence for a minute....

Min Jae: I am your friend

Ji Yun: All friend I had till now never cared about those things, so you also should not.....

Min Jae: Lets eat

He said while ignoring my answer...

I sat to eat

after we ate....

Min Jae: I am going now, take care, Bye...

Ji Yun: Bye

After he left, I started to do my chores and watching television

Ji Yun: Well, this boring life is such a pain in ass, Why is it weekend! I hate weekends.....

I was bored so I thought to watch some movies and started watching a movie, But  suddenly a mature scene came,
I know I am old enough to watch these scenes but I hate it, I always gets disgusted by these type of scenes....
So I just decided to go to park....
When I reached the park, I saw new couples....

Ji Yun: Why! Uh this is not good, I hate it....

So I just decided to go to the seashore...

And I really like it its so quite here....
I just sat there till the sunset and it feels so good....

From now on this is my favorite place....

After I went home and ate dinner and slept....

Well it is just a routine of my boring life...

IN THE MORNING

I woke and got dressed....

MY OUTFIT

After some time the doorbell ring and I already know who it is

Min Jae: Hello!

Ji Yun: Hii

Min Jae: Lets go

Ji Yun: ok

I didn’t got angry because I know nothing will affect him even if I say anything or get angry so I will just get used to it.....

After we reached office and got busy by our works.....

AFTER WORK

Min Jae: Your birthday is gonna come soon, tell me what you want on your birthday

Ji Yun: You still remember my birthday?

Min Jae: Of course! Now tell what you want...

Ji Yun: Nothing, I don’t like to celebrate my birthday....

Because it is the only one day everyone pretends the care....

Min Jae: Why?

Ji Yun: I just don’t like it

Min Jae: O-OK

After he went to his way and I went my way

I got changed and did my routine and today I have lots of piled papers and I have to that tomorrow and I also have to prepare of a presentation I have to give tomorrow....

I started to work and I was so sleepy but I will not sleep....

And I was just working casually but my dark memories strike me....
That time when my step parents always gave me their work, and I studied at night. I only slept for three hours and used to go to school with oversized hoodie and baggy pants just to cover my scars even in the hot burning weather. Whenever I got high marks than my step brother my parents would abuse me till I knock out.....

I hate getting flashbacks from the things I don’t want to remember.....

I couldn’t do it anymore so I just decided to sleep.....

But I also wasn’t able to sleep, so I decided to go to the seashore...

When I reached the seashore

‘It’s so quite here’ I said as I sat down on the sand of the beach. After sometime I laid down on the sand....
I was just looking up in the night sky, this is the only place in the city where we can sometimes see the stars....
I miss my real mom and dad. Though the sold me and died.

Sometimes I think its all because of me.

My parents sold me to my step parents, just because I was worthless.

And when they asked to give the money my step parents killed them. It hurts when you see your own parents getting killed in front of you and you can’t do anything....

Ji Yun: I tell myself that I don’t need anyone but the truth is nobody needs me.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......