CHAPTER 8

Min Jae POV

Min Jae: What do you want to eat?

Ji Yun: Anything.....

After eating we both went home

POV end

I was exhausted and tired at the same time happy....

Because it was kinda hard to overcome the past, it still is. But its better to be happy than crying when you are alone.....

After doing some chores I slept...

IN THE MORNING

MY OUTFIT

After getting ready, I am now waiting for him to come

And guess what. The doorbell ring and he is here.....

After going to office we both are now working for a project in a team....

Well getting a job in the biggest company of the country isn’t even that easy...You need perfection in everything you do. And we all employees here gets multitask. As we also have a community of news channel now its my turn to search for news. We have a squad divided into two parts, and me and Min Jae are those one of the duo from the squad...... ( Lol I just mad it up 😅)

As searching for accidents, tragedies, negative news, positive news or making news...

And the most important watching news..... And you have to be damn serious for accidents and murders....

Min Jae: Hey

Ji Yun: Hmm

Min Jae: Let’s go, we have to go to the site....

Ji Yun: Already! Fine.....

After we reached the site where the accident happened....

We started searching for the evidences and things of the person who died....

After finding the details about that person....

Ji Yun: Name- Ethan, From: LA......

Min Jae: As we know his birthplace is LA. Did he lived alone here?

Ji Yun: Let’s ask the cops...

Min Jae: ok

After pleasing the cops...

they said his all contacts were busy.....

Ji Yun: Ahh! This is getting chaotic....

Min Jae: I know right....

After finding a few information, we went back to the company, And submitted them......

Ji Yun: This was a tiring day...

Min Jae: Soo right

Min Jae: Btw, I am hungry. Are you?

Ji Yun: Yup, Let’s eat Ramen....

Min Jae: Ok, Let’s go...

Ji Yun: But, let’s go to my house. I have lot’s of Ramen there. And I am really tired so in house it will be comfortable...

Min Jae: Sure, why not...

TO BE CONTINUED......