CHAPTER 6

After we reached home....

Step Bro: Oh wow sis you kinda live in a luxuary....

Step mom: Of course, she works in the biggest company of the country....

How did they know?

Ji Yun: How did you know?

Step mom: of course I know, at last I am your mom....

Step mom: I am not like your biological mom.... who doesn’t care of her own child.....

This make my blood boil, how dare she.....

Ji Yun: Talking of that, it would be better to just live alone or live in an orphanage than living with you.... at least they would not abuse me and treat me like a trash....

Step mom: Why don’t you and your brother live together? In this big house....

She said while changing the subject

Ji Yun: Actually I don’t stay with trash... what will you guys do after? Throw me off the scent?

Step dad: I miss the girl you were...

Ji Yun: Many will, she was easier to kill....(Bruh, famous phrase. XD)

Step bro: Mom, let’s go I would rather choose in living in a junkyard rather than living with her!

Ji Yun: Well, trash lives in Junkyards.....

Ji Yun: Finally, you know your real place....

Step dad: Let’s go guys, I would never have this type of daughter!

Ji Yun: Nor I would like to have this type of family.....

I said as they stomped out of my house...

Min Jae: IS THIS HOW YOU TALK WITH YOUR PARENTS?!

Ji Yun: You would never know how I feel, so mind your own business

Min Jae: But, they raised you!, They were lot better than your biological parents

I was shocked of what he said I was fed up now

Ji Yun: YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO ME? THEY TRIED TO KILL ME, THEY TREATED ME LIKE A TRASH, MY BIOLOGICAL SOLD ME TO THEM AND THEY KILLED MY BIOLOGICAL PARENTS! THOUGH YOU EXPECT ME TO TALK TO THEM NICELY? I WAS NOT ONLY THEIR SLAVE BUT ALSO THEY MADE ME DO ALL THEIR CHORES! DO YOU STILL THINK I WLL TALK NICELY? AND IF YOU STILL THINK THEN JUST GO, I DON’T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE, JUST GO AND CHECK YOURSELF IN MIRROR OR GO TO A PSYCHIATRIST IF I STILL SOUND FAKE IN YOUR PERSPECTIVE!

Ji Yun: Do you even know how hard it was for me to keep my body and soul together! Do you even know how much hard it is when you see your own parents die in front of you and you cant do anything, though they hated me.....

Min Jae POV

I was shocked of how much she suffered, I regret how I spoke to her

Min Jae: I am sorry

Though my sorry will not solve anything,

Guilt rush through my veins.....

Ji Yun: Sorry?

She said as she bitterly chuckled

Ji Yun: I can kill you and say sorry it will be okay right?

I know she was right. As I looked at the floor as I don’t have words....

Me[Min Jae]: I am really sorry.....

POV end

I was standing there shattering in tears, suddenly he came and hugged me....

I didn’t refused the hug because a hug was the most thing I needed right now...

I hugged him back, but I could feel something wet on the crook of my neck as I saw him he was crying a mess....

Ji Yun: Why are you crying?

Min Jae: I am so sorry, I didn’t know you went through all this....

Ji Yun: It’s ok, you didn’t know these all, now don’t cry....

I said while breaking the hug and wiping his tears using my thumb......

After he went his home and I sat on the ground hugging my knees crying again.....

This lights me when I was young and the shits happened to me.....

I am now tired of this shits getting traumatized by my past...

I am tired of being weak....

But not now.....

Life is short, why not enjoy it

Ji Yun: Till now I was living in a dark side, but now, Let’s go to the bright side.....

I said as I wiped my tears...

Ji Yun: If you won’t let your past die, Your past won’t let you live.....

Ji Yun: There is an Arabic saying that goes, You wanna die? Then throw yourself in the sea, and you’ll see yourself fighting to survive. You do not wanna kill yourself....Rather you wanna kill something that’s inside you....

Ji Yun: I will not die, but I will kill the thoughts by myself, and live happily, there is too much time wasted by living in the dark.....

I said to myself as inspiration was in my eyes.....

I got up to get ready to go to shopping first...

TO BE CONTINUED......