It really happened?! - Chapter 9

I always wake up with an empty bed and just me all alone sleeping but this time With a girl.. Not only a girl, A woman. A woman that I always saw at my school.. oh N-No! don't tell me-

"Good morning Avery" as she winked "G-good morning why are you in my bed!?" 

"oh you don't remember it honey don't you?" as she giggled I was about to say a word but she cut me "Well you didn't remember that you are screaming my name last night and begging for me to sto-" as I cut her by covering my hand over her mouth as she chuckled.

"Can you take that as A secret! my mom is just in the same house okay? and firstly Its my.. F-f-first t-time" as I low my voice at the end I told her that was my first time having sex with someone.

"Geez, its not counted though I guess. Well I just touched you not fuck you- but on the second though-" I cut her off using my hand cover her mouth "No! No no! not gonna happen!" as she giggled and I groan.

"I forgot we have class don't we?!" she gasp "and you are my teacher! what we've done!" She cleared her throat "well lets be professional about what happen and lets just treat each other like friends or teacher and student again as usual"  as my face nauseous and she looked me confusedly "what you look Nauseous? W-wait! Don't tell me!" I cut her off "w-well I don't know if you've been sex with others recently of course yes you've been fucking other before me" she cross her arms "well Avery all people do have desires.. Sex is Kind of stress reliever only of course to person you trust to do it. But I'm not allowing you to have sex with anyone." she said the last sentences with her serious tone. I don't know if time to joke or not but my crazy ass joke it off that I regret to do. I laughed "well you are not my mother Miss Blaze, OH actually you are my fucking teacher" as my crazy ass proud of herself to tell that to her. of course she's hard to talk to cuz she's stubborn one, Crazy one, Dom one that make you fall in your knees.

She look me serious and didn't say a word. I though she's not mad and she realize that its true. but when I'm about the get off the bed, She immediately grabbed my wrist and pull me down into the bed and pin my hand over my head tightly. (oh no, don't mess with Ms. Blaze though <3)

As she pinned me down her other hand pinned my hand below my head and her other hand choking me "H-hey C-can't breath!" as she slapped me and hold my throat again to choke me. "don't you fucking dare talked back to me okay? and first do what I told you or else. understand?" as I nodded. "good, go downstairs your mom is waiting"

I went downstairs and saw Miss Chelsea is having breakfast with us. "good morning kiddo!" as I smiled as response. Miss Chelsea is a nice good person but she's treating me like a child though I don't wanna be treated as child. I'm adult teen now. "good morning dear" My mom said as I went behind her to see what's for breakfast I saw a delicious hot pancakes.

"Yummy! Pancakes!" as they chuckled. We sat at the table while Miss Blaze hasn't going down yet.. I wonder why.. I'm glad I keep my manga away cuz She's always into my room for something. 

"Where's Blaze? She's suppose to be here" Mom asked as I cleared my throat "Ill call her-" As I stopped we all saw her coming downstairs looking simple woman maybe she fixed herself before coming down

"great were complete Lets eat"

<<FASTFORWARD>>

I went to my classroom act normal act like nothings wrong between me and my homeroom teacher that  surprisingly a Hot chick last night in my bed.

I can't stop thinking about that and even my friends notice somethings off to me..

"Hey are you okay? You should be in home if you're not feeling okay" Hazel said. as I shake my head to denial "I'm fine Hazel Its okay" as we sat at our desk. we heard heels clicking and Ruiz looked me proud cuz she think Miss Blaze is into her but when Miss Blaze stand in front roam the room her eyes landed exactly in mine in just a second and she started.

"Okay class Let's started"

<<FASTFORWARD>>

The class went nicely Of course Ruiz is having her full attention to Miss Blaze and giving her dirty jokes and glares. I just groan and felt guilty I mean I don't blame Ruiz being attract to Miss Blaze but come on you know what we've done right.. Okay.. even were drunk and my crazy ass drink the horny medicine like shit! I hate that.. Well thinking of that why mom have those.. W-wait don't tell me- Oh shit..

"Hey! Avery are you on earth?" Hazel waving her hand in front of my face while were sitting at the restaurant eating lunch. 

"Oh sorry, Why were here again?" Ruiz Groan "Well were celebrating Ruiz 19th birthday" Hazel respond  as I face palm myself. I totally forgot that! every year we eat at fancy restaurant lunch and dinner to celebrate and buy dress for the party.

"well lets go now we should find dress of course" I said Sternly not in the mood. They nodded.

as we found ourselves different dresses, Ruiz saw Miss Blaze near us she approached and Miss blaze came over.

"oh hey girls" then a look over me.

"Hey Miss Blaze, Its my birthday HAHA well  now your here I wonder if you could go-" I held Ruiz wrist and gave her a serious look as she groan. "sure why not" Blaze respond with a winked and leave.

"Ruiz!" as Ruiz laughed Hazel cut the laughed off and asked me.

"well I have a question Avery, Why you don't like our teacher that much? you know her personally?" as Hazel holding my wrist tightly.

"H-hey Hazel T-that hurt" I whispered as she gasp "o-oh shit! I'm sorry A-Avery" I patted her back "Its okay maybe we all have problems we should buy this and head out" they nodded.

as I reach my house and went to my room I throw myself at my room as I fucking heard my mom's room is full of moans.. How can I sleep?! I'm exhausted!

I groan loud, as I went to my mom's room. When I'm about to knock I saw her playing herself at her bed. Her legs is wide open directly where the door is and she's playing it.. Oh.. my.. God.. As I gasp and hit my ankle at the edge of the corridor my mom knew I was here..

"A-Avery?" As I open the door to come in full of embarrassment, how she react that I was peeking.

"What are you doing behind the door?" She said with a sweet tone but I still can't look at her. My head is done while explaining.

"I just... Worried for something that's why I was about the knock when I saw it but I was about to leave" I lied

"Mmm"

What is Mmm means?! 

"come here Avery, dear" as she look me sweetly I walk slowly and sat at the edge of her bed.

H-Huh?! what's happening?! I don't know!

TO BE CONTINUED!

MAKE SURE TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THANK YOU GUYS!

I used my phone in this chapter because we still haven't go home. but I love you guys! so I make one! Its hard in phone though seeya! thank you for reading sweet heart!

-moon