We need you Avery - Chapter 13

"M-Mom Y-you're here with Miss Blaze.." the atmosphere around us is getting really awkward.

My mom knew who I slept with. and that is her best friend, The reason why I slept with someone  because of my mom. ridiculous isn't it?

"I'm here to get you so please Avery come back to us" Mom said as she holding my hands. 

"u-uh C-come in" I said nervously as they walked inside my small rent apartment

"M-mom I can't go back.. I don't have reason to come back and act like nothing happened." I said as I felt my tears running down to my cheeks.

"And Mom don't blame Miss Blaze from what we've done. She had my consent.. She didn't pushed me. She just help me to move on and ignore how I felt to someone I loved. but it just made it worst that I didn't expect to happened." Mom gesture to Miss Blaze that we have some privacy. Miss Blaze went outside of the apartment and grabbed some food.

"Avery.. I know you've done some mistake but its not late to change it.. 'Cuz if you really sincerely apologize to Ruiz from what happened you make it up to her even it takes much time to forgive you" as my tears ran in my cheeks and mom hugged me tightly. 

Maybe its not too late? People make mistakes right? Ill try! My mom believe in me that I can change everything what I've done. Its not late. I can do this.

I agreed to go back home with my mom as I saw my dad's annoyed from me because I came back. I already knew that my father hate me when he looked me as a bothered to them. That make me realize That I hate Selena before because I though Selena made my dad changed. But now I clearly see my dad is already changed. not Selena made her change but only his self. He treated me like stranger to him.. What a dick. Now I clearly see my mom's kindness to me.

<<FASTFORWARD>>

as I woke up at my bed, new day again from school but.. walking towards the campus that every student is looking to you.. God...  But That won't let me stop I need to face the real consequences that I made from my mistakes.

I went to my classroom and saw Ruiz is on her desk scrolling through her phone.

I sat at my desk and tried to make a note, and put it on her desk. But she just grabbed it and put it on the trash.. Ouch.

Its awkward 'cuz My best friend Ruiz knew Who I slept with. and that is our home room teacher..

Past few days I still need to Tame Ruiz so She can forgive me not only that So I can earn her trust.

I brought her favorite Ice creams. I even tried to protect her answer from my teacher's question and make myself dumb to others.

now I am here at my room thinking what happen tomorrow at school again.

I heard a knock.

"come in" I saw Mom 

"Hey kiddo, you still awake? its already midnight" Mom said as she sat in the edge of my bed

"Yeah, Mom.. It's been almost 4 weeks of taming Ruiz But she Can't even look or appreciate from what I've done.. Is that hard to forgive what I've done?" Mom nodded

"Yes Sweetie. Lets put your self on her condition right now. You are in love with me which is true, are you okay when your dad is kissing me? or even slept with me? the person you loved? is already having sex with someone else?" I nodded

"Yes.. Mom.. you're right.. Sorry I was just too desperate now.." She patted my head

"come on now Avery you need to go to sleep, Its already Midnight you have class for tomorrow"

As she cuddle me and fall asleep into my mom's arms.

<<FASTFORWARD>>

After the class went nicely, but of course when I'm still trying to get communication with Ruiz every one is looking at me like I am totally idiot.

Hours passed by and its already night outside I just follow her around but this time She went to a bar? 

I followed her as always until she spoke to me but she'd never.

I saw her drinking black label and a past few minutes she's been drinking almost 10 shots. Oh god She really do have problem with me..

I just let her drink so she can let all her anger out but Suddenly 3 man shows up and trying to hit on her but she refuse. Of course I walked towards them.

"Hey! Ruiz you're here, Lets go now our friends finding you" I said while I was carrying Ruiz.

but suddenly The man grabbed my arm "Hey lady why won't you join your friend, lets have some fun alright?" A man approached me in the other arm he grabbed trying to pull me closer to them as Ruiz either. Ruiz can't even talk or fight 'cuz of drunk ness.

But suddenly someone came along A tall beautiful woman.. W-Wait its Miss Hale? what she's doing in this bar at this hour?

"hey boys I rather not to do that with little girls huh? what you say?" Ms. Hale said as the boys ran out..

Why they're ran away? They're scared at tall hot woman? or They knew her?

"Avery come I have a room here" as I followed her behind while carrying Ruiz at my side.

we entered the room and I let Ruiz sleep on the bed. Its.. a private room in the bar its expensive..

"Avery Why are you here at this hour?" she said as she crossed her arms and stood in front of me.

"W-well I was following my Best friend around and the boys kept harassing my friend so I help her but I guess I'm captured too."

"Well If I wasn't there you two gotten raped by those pervert man." She said in stern voice.

"S-Sorry" I said looking down to my hands nervously

"I've heard what happened to you with My friend Rias." I gasp 

"So you were attracted to Middle age woman huh.. as I though so"

Huh? what did she mean by that?

My phone's ringing and I take a peek its mom..

"whoops someone's calling I bet its from Selena" Ms. Hale chuckled. as I answered the phone. 

I said To Ms. Hale that My mom asked if she could take us home she agreed. But all this car ride thing I'm still wonder why she meant by 'I though so' Did she even read my mind? 

as I put Ruiz at my room peacefully and let her sleep.

I asked my mom what Ms. Hale is working on. She's a famous News Anchor.. That's why she can afford expensive items or stuff.

she's intimidating woman.. She makes me shiver when She's talking. and every command she asked and if you didn't do it properly or you've have punishment from her..

Why Do I felt all my Mom's best friend is Intimidating woman..  what a lucky man if they have these type of woman.. perfect woman.

TO BE CONTINUED!

MAKE SURE TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THANK YOU GUYS!