.・゜-: ✧ :-chapter one-: ✧ :-゜・.

OHIO 1995

Melina's pov

It's almost time.
I can feel it.

Natasha is 11
Yelena is 6 but Y\N...
She is 3...

She is too young to go to that place, but I have no choice.
A mission is a mission.
I just hope her ability will stay in her control, or the red room will use her endlessly.

Natasha's pov

"Im gonna win Yelena!" I say looking at her in a bridge position. I laugh when she falls and I stand up.

I go over to Y\N and push her on the swing because her legs are too short to touch the floor to swing herself.

I look up when I hear Yelena crying and I run over to her. I crouch down beside her and pull her onto my lap when mama comes out of the house. When she crouches down beside Yelena I tell her that she hurt her knee I go back to Y\N.

I pick her up off of the swing and hold her at my waist and follow Mama and Yelena inside the house for dinner.

When we all sit down I see my 'parents' giving each other nervous glances until they both stand up and walk out of the room. I can hear a muffeled conversation but I can't make out the words.

When they come back to the room they look frustrated.
"Girls, remember when I told you that we would go on a big adventure? Well it's happening sooner than expected. " papa said
" when? " Yelena asked.
"Right now" he said picking up a gun and filling it with bullets from the cabinate.

I picked up Y\N and tried to grab the photo album but Mama stopped me and told me to go to the car.
I ran to the Hall and grabbed my shoes while Y\N was barefoot like Yelena.

Y\N was clutching tightly to her stuffed animal bunny when I looked down at her.

When we all got to the car I was still holding Y\N tightly to my chest.

"I want my song" Yelena says from beside me.
She starts singing "American pie" when the song comes on.

When the car stops after a few minutes we are outside a warehouse that I have never seen before.
We all get out quickly as I put Y\N on the ground and take her small hand in mine as we run after our 'parents'.

Mama opens the old warehouse doors, im able to see a small plane.
I run over and put Yelena and Y\N in the plane and run to help move things out of the way of the plane when we start to hear police sirens.
I jump in the plane beside Y\N who looks like she is about to cry and Yelena who already has tears running down her cheeks.

Papa flips over a truck in our way as Mama start the plane.
We start moving and papa is shooting at the police cars making them bump into eachother.

I start screaming when the bullets shatter the window and the plane veeres to the left to see that Mama was shot in the side.
"Natasha your gonna need to fly the plane" she says breathlessly turning to me. I scramble to the pilot seat as I see Alexei on the wing of the plane still shooting at the police cars.

When the speed increases we are heading straight for the police cars. My heart is beating rapidly in my chest as Mama instructs me beside me.
"Your going to have to lift now Natasha."
"Put all of your strength into your arms and pull on the wheel in 3..2...1.."
When I pulled back on the steering wheel I could feel the wheels on the front of the plane lift off of the ground and we are in the air.