*+:。.。chapter eleven。.。:+*

Natashas pov

'Which one is it!?' I shout behind me to Yelena.
'Black, brown seat!' She says.

'Where are my keys?!' She says patting her pockets panicked.

I throw the keys in to the air and catch them to motion that I have them.
'Сука'
She grumbles sending me a glare.

When the engine turns on both of my sister get on behind me.

Y\N behind me with Yelena at the back
(A\N: I wish)
before I even moved away from where the bike was parked a red car flew past us quickly followed by a massive black, bullet proof tank that came hurdeling around the corner. It was coming straight for us taking down stop signs and lamp posts in its way.

I kicked off the ground as the bike took off down the alley way.

When I looked behind me I could see the tank getting closer and closer to us so I quickly pull the breaks and turn into a small archway.

With the sudden turn I can hear a small squeal coming from Y\N and her grip on my waist tightens a bit.

When I look back again I can see another girl on a motorcycle following us.

Definitely a widow.

Nearing the end of the road a blue van suddenly pulled up making g me have to think in a split second.
There is a small gap just big enough for the bike to squeeze through.

When I get through the gap I can hear the tank crashing into the van and still following us.

When I got across the street I went down a flight of stairs before narowly missing getting hit by a train.

I cursed under my breath when I felt myself losing control of the bike and the back wheel puncture with a bullet.

We all flew off the bike landing in front of a blue car.

'Jób vagy?' A man said getting out of a his car.

'фантастика' yelena said loading her gun and climbing into the car.

'You can't just steal a guys car. ' I told her.

'So you want me to hunt him down and unsteal it?' She asked as I climbed in and Y\N got into the back.

When I tried to move I smashed right into the car behind me.

'Anytime now. ' I heard Y\N grumbled from the back.

'Shut up' I said to her annoyed.

I finally got the car moving after hitting all the cars around me with a few comment from my sisters.

When I looked in the mirror I could see the girl on the motorcycle still following us after the train passed.

We all duck when the windows shatter and glass flys everywhere.

When Yelena tries to look out the window she is immediately shot at by the girl on the motorcycle.

'So do you have a plan or shall we just duck and cover.' Yelena said to me.

'Well my plan was to drive us away.'

'Ha! That's a shit plan!' Y\N says from the back making Yelena laugh.

Yelena suddenly takes the wheel and turns it making the car turn around and changes the gears. She then kicks the door open making it hit a lamp post and the door flyes off of its hinges hitting the widow on the motorcycle.

'Your welcome' she says before sitting down again.