*:..。o○chapter thirteen○o。..:*

Yelenas pov

When Y\N cam into the vent me and Nat let out small sighs of relief as our youngest sister joined us in the slightly cramped space.

When she closed her eyes and did an opening motion with her hands I looked at Nat who looked just as confused as I was.

We all stopped moving when we saw the taskmaster figure underneath us. We all relaxed when we saw him jump down after our fake trail.

Is as quiet after that until Y\N crawled over to me.

"Show me" she said to me quietly looking at my arm which was being covered my my other hand to keep from bleeding too much.

When I removed my hand I hissed a little as the cold air hit making it sting.

When she looked at it a bit closer she leaned back on the balls if her feel, she made a strange twisting motion with her hands in the air when water from the air started swirling around her hands.

Me and Nat's mouths were slightly agape as we watched our sister.

When she brought her hands back down, she swayed her hands a little making the water into a circle.

When her hands made contact with my skin, the water shimmered gold. My arm felt instantly better.
When she pulled her hands away I saw that the cut was completely gone.

When I looked at her in amazement that I shared with Nat she smiled at me.

When she looked away I let the weight of what she said in the apartment hit me.

'Subject 64, they took me, i didnt have a choice'

Experiment.

When I looked at Nat I could see that she was thinking the same thing while Y\N was healing the bruises on Nat's back.