**✿❀chapter nine❀✿**

Your pov

As I walked through the apartment towards where I could hear my sisters fighting I made sure my powers were on the ready so I could reach for them as fast as possible if I needed to.

When I got to the door way of the room that they were in, I saw Yelena holding a knife and attacking while Nat played defense.

Nat's pov

I watched confused as both me and Yelena stopped fighting each other.

Yelena and I both stood up at the same time as if being controlled while the knife fell to the floor.

"Your both idiots" a female voice said from behind us in the door way.
I couldn't see the person since they were standing in the hallway and I was facing the other direction.

The voice sounded vaguely familiar but I couldn't think if where I heard of it before.

When me and Yelena both almost mechanically turned around I saw her.

Y\N...

When I tried to move, I couldn't, I could see Yelena trying as well but failing.

"I'm not letting either if you go until you promise to not try and kill me or eachother." Y\N said leaning on the door frame.

I gaped at her. "Your controling us! Your a mutant! How?!" I said to her since I was only able to move my head.

"Yes, I am a mutant Nat, well done for noticing. So you promise not to kill each other? "

When me and Yelena both nodded I could feel myself gaining control over my body again.

"Why did you leave without me!? Both of you!" Yelena said breaking the silence.

Your pov

"I didn't leave you Yelena!" I say to the blonde.

"Then where did you go!? " she asked clearly angry.

"It wasn't even my choice! They took me Lena! They took me from the red room for the past seven years! I was kidnapped!" I said to her just as angry.

Yelena looked at me. "Is that want really happened?" She asked in almost a whisper looking sad.

"Why would I lie? " I say back to her

"Who took you? " she asked coming closer to me.

"Hydra" I say in a whisper.

I can sence Nat's guilt and regret beside  me.

"I was subject 64, I was born there, the red room took me, made me an assassin. So hydra wanted me back, and I escaped, so here I am now" looking at her straight in the eye, going over in my head about keeping emotions hidden, trying not to cry.

With one step Yelena pulled me into a hug. Her arms felt like a safe place to be.

When I felt Nat join the hug I smiled slightly before pulling away. We all looked at eachother and smiled.

I missed seeing us all together.
I hadn't smiled genuinely in a very long time.

"I missed you both" I said to them.

For the next few minutes we sat down and took a few shots of vodka before we all decided it was a good time to get going since Dreykov and Hydra were after us now.

Right when we all stood up, the living room ceiling gave way and red lazer shone into the now destroyed room.