Chapter 1: Meeting and a Fake Hero

Summary: Izuku gets to know his new Roommates and a Fake Hero meets an End.

A/N: I Have decided to add Himiko Toga. Not my Image.

Once Again I need your help to add her

Once Again I need your help to add her. Any Ideas?

Izuku P.O.V.

I finally managed to set up all of my decorations. It took a while, but it was all set up. I was admiring my work when...

Mina: Hey! Dinner's... Ready...

She saw my Room and in a panic, I ran us both out. There was an awkward Silence.

Mina: Pffffft. Your a Fanboy.

I blushed.

We made our way down and something was being cooked. I also noticed a girl with the same color hair as me, though darker. She looked pretty

???: *Giggles* Your not looking too bad youself. Ribbit.

Izuku: Eeeep.

Momo P.O.V.

Everyone silently giggled at it. He was so Shy.

Izuku P.O.V.

Tsuyu: Hello. I am Tsuyu Asui. But call me Tsu.

Izuku: I-Izuku M-Midoriya. Nice to meet you As- I mean Tsu.

Tsuyu: It'll catch on.

Mei: HELLO THERE!!!

A girl tackled me.

My bearings came back to me as I felt my face was in something soft.

Wait... Soft?

Just then Momo pulled her off and yelled at the girl for her "Introduction", when I realized where my face was. And I blushed red, and then Ochaco helped me up.

Ochaco: Sorry about her. She has NO concept of "Normal".

Mei: Hello. I'm Mei Hatsume. What was your name again? Akatani Yamikumo was it?

Izuku: Uh... No. My name is Izuku Midoriya.

Mei: Hi.

After that Dinner went on like Normal. YaoMomo is a great cook.

After that I decided to turn in for the night.

Living with Girls was going to be an experience.

Wait...

Girls?

Girls?!

GIRLS?!?!

I just now realized that I was living with Girls! Oh Great God, why do you do this to me?

Elsewhere... No One P.O.V.

The Pro Hero Ghoul was at the meeting place, his order came in. And he was ecstatic.

He was just at the door when someone let him.

Man: Password?

Ghoul: The Power of The Sun, in The Palm of my Hand.

The Man let him in, and he saw a Warehouse full of Shipping Containers.

Ghoul: I trust you have the Package?

Man: Yes we do. Barely 15 Guaranteed.

Ghoul: Good. The-

At that the Lights cut out out and several sounds of blood were hitting the ground. As well as the bodies. Ghoul turned on the Lights. And saw The Absolute Carnage that was the Traffickers. Puddles of Blood Everywhere, Bodies Cut Up, Faces that didn't even look like Faces anymore.

Ghoul: Where are you?

No Answer. He got scared.

Ghoul: WHERE ARE YOU?!

???: Right Behind You~.

Almost Immediately, he turned to punch the Person behind him. But.

*Shwatck!*

He looked and saw a Sword through his Abdomen.

On his last moments Alive. He saw a group of People in Masks. He figured those were the killers.

Ghoul: Why? WHY?!

???: Think of the Children~.

As he finally died blood gushing out of his wound the Sword was retrieved.

???: Fan Out! Find the Children and release them!

They did just that. When they finally got them all out, they returned home. And Unmasked where we see them as the Girls that Izuku are staying with. They cleaned their Outfits, and hid the Weapons. And went to bed.

End Of Chapter.