Chapter 2: The Girls meet the Bullies.

Summary: Self-Explanatory, you can probably guess what's about to happen.

No One P.O.V.

Izuku woke up and made his way downstairs, the idea of living with Girls was still Mind-Boggling. How did this happen to him?

As he did, he noticed that the Girls were downstairs. Rather sleepy.

Izuku: Hi. Didn't get enough sleep?

Momo: Work. Night shifts are the worst.

Izuku: Ah.

Izuku got some Breakfast which was Bacon and Eggs. He then sat in the couch to catch the News.

News Reporter: BREAKING: Pro Hero Ghoul Found Murdered at Warehouse Early this Morning! Police are checking sources but are Certain that this was done by Professionals. Which is not even the Disturbing part. Ghoul was there to Purchase Children for whatever Reasons. So Authorities, and Pro Heroes, think this was done by Vengeful Beings.

Izuku: Wha-? W-Who could have done that?

Izuku was glad that a Child Trafficker was Defeated. But he didn't know how to feel about Murder. He honestly wished Ghoul would be put on Trial.

The Girls knew, but they weren't going to say anything. The police, or Heroes, have no leads. Mei destroyed the Security Cameras, and wiped all Servers.

Momo: People are just that Cruel.

Mina Agreed.

Mina: Sad World we live in.

After Izuku Brushed his teeth. Izuku then noticed that he was almost late for School. So he left, when he got there. Izuku had a Carton of Milk poured on him.

 Izuku had a Carton of Milk poured on him

Izuku P.O.V.

Just stay Clam Izuku. It won't do you any good to tell him off. If anything, It'd just make them angrier. I went to my Classroom and sat in my seat. Behind Kaachan, I gave up trying to be his friend, but at the very least, I hope we can at least work out our differences. And I am not about to Anger him.

The day went on pretty Calmly actually. Kaachan wasn't looking for a Reason to attack me, which meant he was in a Good Mood. Let's stay on that. But then came this...

Teacher: It's time to start talking about your Futures. I could hand out Career Forms. But You all wany to head to the Hero Course don't you?

Everyone was cheering and showing off their Quirks. I wish I had a Quirk.

Annnnnnd Kaachan is bragging. Well if he ignores me, he can go ahead.

Teacher: Yeah, Midoriya you wanted to head to U.A. too Right?

Why do you do this to me God? What have I done to you?

Kaachan exploded my Desk. And then started ranting on how he is the only one who will be one from our School applying to U.A.

Izuku: But, Kaachan, I'm not heading to the Hero Course. I'm going to the Support Department. I'm not trying to Compete with you.

And of course he ignored it. And started going on this speech about how he is better then me in every possible way. Which terrified me why must he be like this?

Just honestly why?

Tankfully my savior came in the form of a bell indicating that School was over. Kaachan just decided to leave, which was great. But as I left the School I noticed several Students waiting as I knew what it meant.

An Ambush.

I was going to get jumped as soon as I left the Gates. I looked around for another way and I saw a window.

If I can get to it, I can most likely get out without them noticing.

I finally got the Window and climbed out. But...

Bully: THERE HE IS!!!

This is just not my Day.

I ran grom them and almost got to the House but one of them managed to tackle me to the ground.

Izuku: P-Please leave me alone. I just want to go home.

Bully: The only way you are going home is with a cast. Break him guys!

So they started beating on me. I felt everything hurt, as I felt blood coming out. And I cried as it hurt.

Why? Why? Why? WHY?! Why do I have to be the one to suffer. Why can't everything for once just go okay.

??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Everything stopped and we looked and saw Uraraka. She looked very mad.

Bully: Just showing this Whiny Bitch his place.

Ochaco: Let. Him. Go!

Bully #2: Or you'll what?

Bully #3: We can take her. Let's show that Slut her place.

???: Oh really?

We looked and saw everyone else come out. With Baseball Bats.

Kyoka: You were saying?

Mei: Let's get them!

They beat them and looked great doing it. But eventually I  passed out.

No One P.O.V.

They eventually ran off and the Girls rejoiced at the Victory. But when they turned to Izuku they felt disturbed. Izuku was bleeding. Butn marks were shown on him. It almost looked like he came back from WWIII.

They carefully picked him up. And took him to the bathroom and took his clothes off, and Momo got the First Aid Kit. They carefully attended his wounds. Being very careful as they did.

Momo P.O.V.

Izuku didn't wake up the entire time as we treated his wounds. So we carefully picked him up again and carried him to his room. And set him on the bed. And we started squeeing at his room, he could open an All Might Museum.

As we left, or they left would be the better term, I couldn't. He looked so... so... Peaceful.

Why would people actually want to hurt him?

I honestly didn't know what I was doing when I got in the bed with him, or what I was thinking. But I certainly didn't exactly jump out of his bed either. I then heard the door open and saw Ochaco.

Ochaco: *Whisper Shouting* Wha- What are you doing in his bed?!

Momo: Well what are you doing coming back?

Ochaco tried to retort but gave up as she knew she was caught.

Ochaco: Okay! Fine! You caught me! I came her to cuddle with him as well. But it seems like you beat me to it.

Momo: Well I'm not opposed for you to join.

Ochaco took a moment to process that.

Ochaco: Wha-?

Momo: You in?

She eventually climbed in.

Momo: We could share him together. When the time comes. Let's give him a little while to warm up to us first.

Ochaco: ... Okay.

They drifted off to sleep with Izuku in their arms.

End of Chapter.