Chapter 4: The Ultimatum.

Summary: The Girls give Izuku's Bullies an Ultimatum. And they meet someone close to Izuku.

No One P.O.V.

Izuku was still hugging the girls after he told them why they were bullying him.

Momo had also reached down and squeezed his Hand.

Izuku was still crying so he didn't even notice.

Kyoka: Midoriya? Why are you crying so much?

Izuku: It's that... I didn't think you'd still like me after you knew.

Toru: How could you possibly think that?

Izuku: I though the Quirkless were meant to be hated. Meant to be treated horribly.

They felt one emotion:

Rage.

They promised him that they will not let him feel hurt again.

When he discovered that Momo was holding his hand he did freak out a little bit.

They hugged him again and Izuku went to his room.

Then he got a call.

Izuku: Hello?

???: Izuku. Are you doing okay? I know you probably needed time to settle in. But I need to know.

Izuku: I'm doing fine Mom. Everythings okay. My Roomates are great.

Inko: That's Wonderful! How are they?

Izuku: They're nice to me. They don't hate me for being Quirkless. And they're girls.

There was Silence for a second.

Inko: I'm sorry. Can you repeat that last part again?

He wasn't sure if he wanted to.

Izuku: They're all Girls.

Silence again.

Inko: MY BABY IS LIVING WITH GIRLS!?

Izuku almost dropped his phone.

Izuku: MOM! It's not like that!

Inko: But your living with girls! Something may not be happening now! But soon your going to attract someone!

Izuku thought back to when Momo and Ochaco were cuddling him. And then he remembered when Momo was holding his hand.

Izuku: *Thinking* OH GOD! WHAT IF SHE'S RIGHT?! BUT I CAN'T BE A GOOD GIRL- I MEAN BOYFRIEND! I'M NOT GOOD WITH GIRLS!

Inko: I can hear you freaking out!

Izuku: EECK! How much of that?

Inko: All of it. Izuku here's a bit of advice: If you don't think you can be a good boyfriend. Just tell them, Girls are more understanding than you realize. Also there are plenty of books on it, so give those a read. Just remember: Be yourself.

Izuku took the time to write down to check out those books. Maybe some advice will help.

Inko: Also remember give me Grandbabies.

Welp, that was that. Izuku passed out.

Inko: Well, I can tell your busy so. I love you. Goodbye.

She hung up. And Izuku was still passed out on his bed.

Timeskip Momo P.O.V.

The others and I found the Bastards thst were pummeling Midoriya. They decided to have a hangout in an old Parking Garage. Not very Smart, but good for us.

We can have our Fun~.

When we got there they tried to fight us.

Key word "Tried".

The "Fight" was pretty much a curb stomp.

There legs were broken. Some teeth were missing.

And I think one of their Kidney's may or may not be working anymore.

But who cares?

Bully: *Coughs out Blood* A-Are you going to Kill Us?

Momo: We should. We would be doing Society a Favor.

They looked scared.

Momo: But your not even Worth It.

Why stain our Weapons with Blood like theirs?

Momo: Hurt that Green Kid again. And we'll know. And we won't be merciful next time. So be Greatful for your lives.

They nodded.

We left as soon as an Ambulance was called. Fear will keep them from Identifying us.

Not that it matters. We were wearing disguises as well as using a machine to mask our voices.

Also Mei was once again able to erase Surveillance footage and their servers. So officially, we were never here.

We got back home and cleaned our outfits and hid the Weapons in Mei's Workshop.

And went to bed. Izuku will be kept safe. We will make sure of it.

He doesn't have a choice.

Timeskip Brought to you by Chibi Bakugou running away from the Chibi Girls.

I woke up and looked at the Clock and it was 10:30 a.m. I went downstairs and everyone else was there, we noticed Izuku already left for School.

Those Bullies are most likely still in the Hospital.

But there might still be more. So an example might need to be set.

*Knock* Knock*

A knock was heard at the door so we got ready to fight. But when I opened a door. A Woman with the Same Hair Color as Izuku was there.

She looked rather "Plump" for lack of better word.

Momo: Hello. Who are you?

Inko: I'm Inko Midoriya. I'm Izuku's Mom.

End Of Chapter.