The Girls Villain Names and Summaries.

Summary: We see the Girls Villain Names and reasons for why they do this.

1. Ochaco Uraraka.

Villain Name: Gravitron.

Reason: Her Parents were framed by Corrupt heroes and taken into Custody. No chance of Parole and lost every appeal. Ochaco has been resentful since.

2. Tsuyu Asui.

Villain Name: Dart. (Poison Dart Frog).

Reason: People bullied her for her Frog-Like Naturs and her blunt personality. Her reasoning for this is when her Father failed a case. The Hero Agency that he Represented Sued him out of every Cent they had. She swore Revenge.

3. Mina Ashido

Villain Name: Alien Queen

Reason: Bullied for her looks and abused by her Underground Hero Father. She eventually snapped and ran away.

4. Toru Hagakure.

Villain Name: Invisible Woman (Based on the Invisible Man).

Reason: She witnessed a Pro Hero taking bribes from a Syndicate. When they found out, they had her Family arrested and threatend to kill them if she told any Pro Hero or Cop. She swore to get them out.

5. Momo Yaoyourou

Villain Name: Factress. (Factory).

Reason: A Pro Hero tried to frocefully Marry her to his son. Her parents refused because she said no. But then he bribed a Court to bascially say that she was required to. She ran away, and she's hated him since.

6. Kyoka Jiro.

Villain Name: Brain Melter.

Reason: Bullied by other Girls for her lack of chest. And it got worse when she heard a Pro Hero threaten her Parents when they accidentally helped hide a Villain. But they didn't know that. They thought he was just hiding from the Yakuza. But it didn't matter, they lost all of their money, their home, their reputation. Because ever since it was found out. They became Pariahs.

7. Mei Hatsume

Villain Name: Crosshair.

Reason: Her parents abused her for having a "Worthless Quirk". They beat her so bad, she has a Dreaded fear of belts. She ran away and hated them because she didn't "Appeal" to The Hero Society.

They all met one day. And decided to be a team, to save good lives, and destroy False Heroes, and Encourage people to be True Heroes.

They would get a Tennant, or Roomate, to help serve as an Alibi.

End Of Chapter.