117

They woke me up so we could go to school one thing you need to know is I hate math. Malia gets me and we go to Peter aka Satan in a v-neck cause she heard Scott was going so we wanted to see him.

We see and hear Scott's bike pull in. He turns it off and takes his helmet off. He says " what are y'all doing here?" As he gets off his bike.

Malia says " we heard you were coming to talk to Peter. And since Lydia tells us he's basically satan in a v-neck, we figured you shouldn't be alone." I nod my head looking at him.

Scott says " I can handle Peter." Me and Malia look at each other.

I say " you can handle him better with us." With that we walk off towards the door Scott follows.

Scott opens the door me and Malia walks in he follows. Me and Malia hears his heart racing. Malia says " what's wrong with you?" He looks over to her.

I look at him and say " you heart is pounding like crazy. Are you nervous." He looks over to me.

We hear a voice say " he's just bad at introductions." We look over and I assume it's Peter and he is reading a book.

Scott says " Peter." Scott looks at us and says " this is Malia and Blake." He turns to Peter. We look at Scott then Peter.

Peter closes his book at stands up he looks at us. He says " beautiful eyes." He walks over towards us. He finishes " did y'all get them from y'all's fathers?" We look at him confused.

Malia says " mother." I look at him as he looks at me.

I say " yes, I got mine from my father."  As I look at him.

He says " interesting." He is now in front of us and Scott. He says " anyway, I'm sure they've told y'all a lot about me." He looks to Scott then us.

Malia says " the homicidal killing spree came up." As I nod my head.

He look at Malia and says " we'll, we're all works in progress." As he looks at her then me then back to her.

I say " we'll, when you progress to your next killing spree, why don't you try and make sure they all stay dead?" He looks at me and Malia confused.

He says " what is that supposed to mean?" Scott looks at him.

Scott says " what do you know about people being turned by s scratch?" Peter looks at us till the end and looks over to Scott.

Peter says " did you scratch someone, Scott?" Scott looks at him while a look, but dumb Peter did not realize and says " don't worry about it, the claws have to go pretty deep." Me and Malia looks at him confused as he walks away over to a window.

Scott looks at him as he goes and says " but it's possible. Like if you clawed out someone's throat?" The last part he says it in a voice that should make Peter remember.

Peter says " well, yeah, it's possible" I am getting so annoyed that my claws come out I put my hands behind my back so no one sees. He says " it's also beyond rare. I mean, we're talking one in a-" he looks down I think he remembers now. Finally I say in my head.

He looks at us and says " million." We look at him.

Peter says " can't someone in this town stay dead?" As he turn as his back is facing us.

Malia leads forward a Little and says " I think they were hoping you would." As I nod.

Scott says " do you have any idea why Kate would turn Derek into a teenager again?" Peter looks over his shoulder to Scott.

Peter says " what color were his eyes?" Scott looks confused.

Scott says " blue." Peter stands upright and looks at the window.