Muted

I walk into math I see the problem. " skip" I say in my mind. Then I say " yes" in my head and turn and leave but get stoped by mason. He pulls me back into math and sit me down I look at him angrily he just smiles at me. I say " I hate math. I don't want to be here." He sits in his sit and look at me.

He says " I know you do, and I don't care if you don't want to be here." I turn up to the front and growl under my breath so no one hears. The teacher starts the class. She ask a question that I don't know the answer for. Everyone rises there hand but me the teacher looks at me and says " Blake do you know?" I look at her with wide eyes.

I hear mason whisper " 25" I then turn my head to hear better then back to the teacher.

I say " 25" the teacher smiles.

The teacher says " correct. Good job." I smile a little.

She goes on with the lesson. Then next think you know class is over I jump out of my set grab my back and ran to my locker. I get my stuff for history and put my math stuff away. I go to history and wait till there is a lot of people then go in.

Me, Malia, and Kira walk and sitting on the bleachers watching. I was doing history homework I know Malia was doing homework but I don't know what kind.

We watch as they play. I then start to do homework but I kept getting distracted cause Kira smelled like anxiety. I looked up and smelled and turned to Kira so did Malia.

Malia says " what's wrong with you?" While bring her head forward to get a better look of Kira. Kira turns to Malia.

Kira says " me? Nothing." I shut my book loudly and Kira jumps and turns to me.

I say " you reek of anxiety. And it's distracting. What going on?" I turn to look at her.

Kira looks at me and malia and says " Scott and I sort of had this thing happen. But it wasn't mush of a thing. And I'm starting to think it never was anything at all." As she looks away from us.

Malia says " what do you want it to be?" Kira turns and looks at her.

Kira sighs and looks down and says " more." She then looks at the Field. I go back to my homework. When I hear laughing I look up and see stiles  throw the ball right in the goalies net I laughed a little malia growled at me i looked away.

I see this dude who is so hot he throws the ball in the goal my mouth is wide open. I felt a hand under my chin and closed my mouth I turn and see Kira smiling at me. I turn back too my homework.

I hear Kira say " isn't the captain supposed to be one of the best players on the team? Or good." I look up form my homework and to her. I quit doing my homework and watch the field I see Scott knock a players stick to the ground.

Kira says " yes!" Malia looks at her and then smiles I look at her and then look back and look confused.

Scott knocks down another play Kira smiles and says " yes!" Again Malia smiles again I look at them both then smile a little. They knock down other player. They ceased bump but stiles fall and Scott helps him up.

The hit boy steps up and both Scott and stiles
looks at him. The passes stiles and then Scott I look surprised. Kira looks mad and so does Malia. Malia stands up and says " that was luck!" I look at her confused.

She then yells " do over!" As people look at her. I look down at my homework in Embarrassment.

The coach says " sweetheart, there's no do- overs. This is a practice." He looks at her then to the field.

Malia says " ten bucks on Scott and stiles." The coach looks at her.

He nods and points his finger at her and says " I'll take that action." He looks back at the field and yells " hey! Get back in there, Liam." Malia sits back down and looks like she accomplish something.

They get ready I look at the boy I think is Liam nervously. I hear Scott growl and I look even more nervous. Liam gets pass stiles but then Scott flips him over and hear a bone crack. I look at Malia and growl Malia looks at me confused on why I growled at her.

Coach yells " don't move! Don't touch him!" I decided not to listen in and finish my homework. I can hear him scream and it makes me sad.

I hear something I look up and see a net in front of Malia with a ball in it. Kira got the ball before it hit Malia. I look back at my homework and ignore them. When I hear coach scream I look up and see him on the ground in pain. I laugh at that I can fell Kira and Malia starring at me.

I ignore them and look back at my homework. We go home I go to stiles cause that's where I am staying I sit on the bed I have and do my other homework.

I hear the door open I look up and see Malia. She sit beside me she says " I am here because I suck at math and need help and stiles is coming around to help me soon so I thought I could chill with you till he gets here." I look at her and nod my head.

We get up and mess around and have a pillow fight in my room. I feel this warm feeling about Malia and I don't know why. Little did i know she did too.

Stiles gets here and they go study I go in my room and finish my homework and study some stuff. I put my stuff up and take a shower, brush my teeth, and change into my pjs. I lay in the bed and look up at the ceiling and then I fall asleep.

                                          1062