The benefactor

Stiles comes into my room with Malia and puts a bag down and sit on my bed I go and sit down too. Stiles pulls out two sets of chains and look at us. Malia says " I hate full moons." I nod my head.

Stiles says " it's going to get easier. I promise." Malia grabs her chains I grab mine. I look at mine while Malia looks at hers.

Malia says " it better. Cause this isn't going to hold much longer." While looking at her chains.

Stiles says " we'll, then let's try and make tonight the last time we have to use these." As he grabs them. He then says " besides, we might need them for Liam." Malia puts her hand out for him to put the chains on.

I just look down at my chains and block out what they are saying and doing and think about the bad things that has happened on the full moon all I can hear is there screams and yells for me to stop.

I jump when I hear foot steps I look and see sheriff stilinski and I am glad stiles or malia saw.

Stiles says " hey. Um... that's... This is not what you think at all." While me and Malia are confused at what they mean.

Sheriff stilinski says " I don't even want to know." And turns and leaves

Stiles yells " there is nothing to know, cause I just..." he then looks at us.

Malia says " I don't get it." She goes and takes off her chains.

I say " me either." Stiles looks at me then the door.

Stiles says " told him that." He looks down at the chains as me and Malia put them in the bag.

Stiles grabs the bag and we head to his car he puts the chains in the truck and then gets in the diver seat as I get into the back and Malia in the passenger seat.

Malia looks back at me and says " are you ok you have not talked at all." I look up at her. She says " and I saw you jump when stiles dad walked in what's wrong." I look down then back up.

I say " nothing just don't like full moon that's all." She nod but I can see she doesn't believe me she turns face front and I turn to the window.

We get to school and I get out of the jeep and say " bye stiles. Bye Malia" they look at me and smile.

They say " bye Blake." And wave bye to me. I run off to the bus Area to wait for mason to get to school. I see mason get off the bus with Garrett and Violet.

I hear Garrett say " I'm not watching another movie on a Friday night." Violet scoffs. he then says " mason, there's gotta be something going on." As they walk up to me.

Violet says " hey Blake." She smirks at me. I don't really like her and Garrett but they are masons friends so I act like I do she and him also give me a weird vibe.

I say " hey violet." I fake smile at her.

Mason says " you remember we're freshman right? We just got off a school bus. We're not exactly gonna be hitting the clubs till 4:00 a.m." violet then lets out a frustrating sigh.

Violet then says " okay. Movie at your place. 9:00." Mason shrugs and they walk away.

Mason looks at me and says " hey Blake, how you been." He then gives me a hug I tense up but then hug back.

I say " hey mason, I am good how are you." We pull away as he smiles I do my best to smile.

Mason says " good." He looks behind me I hear foot steps and heavy breathing. I look at see Liam he looks tired. Mason then says " hey. Liam why weren't you on the bus?" As Liam looks at him and try and caught his breath.