Dark family

While I was out I had a dream of my family but not a good one. My dad was hitting me and saying " you monster, you killed me, you killed us, you killed your family." My mom comes in and laughs and just watches.

Mom says " you monster, your a freak, you deserve nothing, you don't deserve those friends of your." I look to see my siblings at the stairs look at me and dad, and mom. My brothers are laughing and my little sister is crying and looking at me sadly.

My two brothers come down and sit on the couch and say " you killed us, all that I love you stuff was a lie you never loved any of us you lied." I shake my head no. They nod yes. My sister comes down and mom grabs her and makes her watch me get beaten.

They then disappear and I am meet blackness again. Then I am in a house and there is blood all over me and my claws are out I turn to the door and try to get out but it's locked i bang on the door screaming and crying for help. I go into the living room and see my family with scratches all over them.

I see my little sister sit up and scream so loud I have to cover my ears I fall to my knees crying. The ringing stops and a hand is in my back I look up and see my little sister she smiles and says " it's ok. It's not your fault. you couldn't control it. I love you big sis." I keep crying.

I say " I love you too." I see my sister disappear and my brothers sit up. They look at me and smile. They come over.

They say " it's ok. We know you love us so much. It's not your fault remember that ok." I nod my head they say " We love you little sis." I cry even more.

I say " I love you guys too." I see them disappear then I see my mom. She comes over and puts her hand out I grab it and she pulls me up and hugs me.

She says " it's ok my baby. It's was your dad's fault for leaving you. you did not do this he did. I love you little one." I look up to her.

I say " I love you too mama." She disappear I see my dad sit up he see me and gets up grabs me and push me against the wall.

He says " you monster. This is your fault. You killed us. You murder. You will never be apart of this family ever. You freak." He hits me over and over again. He say " I never loved you." Then he disappeared. I fall down and sit there and cried.  Until I am welcomed into darkness again.

                                        484

I just want to say I'm sorry for not posting cause of school, homework, cheer practice, and games. I'm so sorry.🥺