The dreamer

Creation date: 7/8/2021

If it's dreams we are talking about, I have some stuff to get out.

Daydreaming it's over now because I have exceded the amount of scenarios going around. And it's not that I don't get out of bed, it's the fact that I'm trapped in my head.

Don't get me wrong, I like it that way because is far more better than being actually awake. Awake as in aware of what's happening outside mindspace, where I can control what happens.

Outside I can hardly understand what is happening, because it is so maddeningly quiet. Quiet as in secrets, 'cause that's what keeps us from leaving.

Information can save you or end you and you gotta know who you give it to. Because what matters is who did you vote for in the elections or "A cuanto 'ta el huevo?".

Because money is important too and if you are broke they'll say "Haha no, fuck you". You gotta pay for medication and you gotta pay for a vacation, so you can't help but stress over your financial situation.

But what do I know if I'm a kid with self diagnosed depression because my father says "it's a waste of attention" A waste because I have the attention span of a metal pan and I can't focus even if I'm about to die.

Because, I won't lie, my thoughts are starting to get out of hand. I will be thinking about hair dye and the next I'll be thinking about how, if the fan falls I might not go home.

And that's why I say that I'm not always in my head but it's just that I'm stuck in my own head.
~Word count: 287~