Yandere Scp-035 x Reader with powers x Scp-682

Note: The reader is immune to corrosive Scp's

Requested by: RaGeBaRnEy)

035 was getting angrier each day as he tormented everyone near him. He despised this damned glass container and the dammed scp that kept him confided  to only a certain area he could affect. He needed a way out... he didn't care what it takes he wanted to L E A V E. But that was easier said then done however little did he know his angel.. his light in this dark hell would be coming to save him...

You stared absently into the ceiling. You hated being confined in this small space with people watching you.. studying you like you were some damn animal! It was humiliating and the worse part? They didn't even give you good clothes or a decorated room! Yeah maybe you were new but they could have gave you something more then a bed and a night stand plus you only had 7 plain t-shirts and undies. Like seriously?! No matter it was better here then dying.. right? I mean the first real dangerous Scp you had met was 106 and well... it landed you here as an Scp. Turns out your immune to corrosive material. Which is sorta cool. Except for that one time you got dunked with some type of corrosive material by Dr. Bright who thought it was a such a hilarious prank... yeah to say your clothes got disintegrated leaving you embarrassed and feeling bad for the people dealing with Dr. Bright was an understatement. Though truthfully no one knows how he got the corrosive material.

Your thoughts were then interrupted by the door to your room opening up. You looked over and saw a guard. This was odd... You got up "Follow me and don't try any funny business or I will leave you with bruises." With that you taking a stroll down the hallways to presumably meet a scp or go to a new testing zone. You felt uneasy as you reached a new hallway... The guard seemed unphased but you swore you heard voices and stopped in your footsteps. The guard noticed. You looked around as the uneasiness increased. "Can we go back..?" You hesitantly asked as you shifted around nervously. The guard was about to say No when suddenly a loud alarm came on. It declared that Scp-682 managed to escape containment.

You froze hearing near by screams and loud footsteps. Quickly the both of you hid in the nearest containment cell and were met with two guards. Who seemed to been getting ready to leave. They looked at each other and a small audible "Shit" Could be heard from both of them. "You two need to leave here immediately." One of the guards said. You'd love to since the whispering and laughter was louder now but it didn't matter at the moment as a big beast was heading your way. The other guard opened the door "Come on lets go its their death wish." He said. 'excuse me bitc-' Your thoughts were interrupted as the guard was then crushed by a reptiles foot. 

You could vomit right then and there but to make matters worse the other guard let out a too audible "Holy shit-" because now the beast was looking in to the room. It's eyes locked on you as it huffed and tried to get in. Immediately the guards started firing and you were terrified and not wanting to become the reptiles meal, when the other guard had been distracted you took his key card and rushed into the room "Wait!-" too late the doors shut and you were left in a bloody room. You tensed up realizing you likely just put yourself in a worse situation. The voice started trying to convince you to open his glass container causing you to turn around. You noticed a close to shattering glass "I'll help you survive the creature outside if you let me out~" it almost purred.

You hesitated "OPEN THE GLASS." it now demanded with anger causing all the voices to spiral. "F-fine!" You said breaking the glass. 035 was greatly pleased as you put him on. However you didn't feel like other hosts... and you weren't in any type of d-class/researcher/guard outfit... maybe you were an scp like him?

He wasn't sure but he didn't care. You were his hope to escaping this hell hole but... you were quite hard to gain manipulation over your mind... "What should we do now?" You asked. Aww you guys were already a we :)

How adorable.

None the less you guys needed to escape here and- did the gun shots stop..?

This is only the beginning of your story with this corrosive scp and a unkillable lizard... 

(Yes I did leave you guys with a cliff hanger >:]