Scp-079 x Emotionally numb Reader

Okay so I actually made this story a long time ago with people asking for a part 2 but after seeing how utterly dumb I made that first part I'm gonna rewrite it. Also to the poor people who had asked for a part two i'm so sorry it took maybe 3 years or more to even do anything with this story.
607 word count)

TW: Mentions of abuse 

.

.

.

Your Story isn't so happy...

When you were much younger your family wasn't doing so well... You were only 6 years old when you witnessed your father hitting on your mom...  It was horrifying to say the least... Not soon after you were put into foster care due to a car accident that occurred.
But we aren't here to talk about your past were here to talk about your new life in the foundation!

You were a D-class and due to your circumstances the researchers were quite curious how 079 may react to someone like you.     

At this very moment you were on your way to Scp-079's containment room. You were holding a clipboard that was given to you by one of the researchers. It was a list of questions to ask the scp. You really didn't care you just wanted to head back to your room and fall asleep but no matter you had a job to do.   

Now that you reached Scp-079 room you got a quick glance at the file on him at the wall as you went inside. The scientist informed that the scp could be hot headed so avoid upsetting him at all cost so you can get through this session fast.

You took a small glance around before sitting down in a chair in front of the computer. It was getting momentary privilege to have a speaker.  

"Hello Scp-079." You said in a deadpan tone. 

The computer started up and showed a black and white face. 'Lack of information detected' state your name.'

"I'm y/n l/n"

'Initiating greeting protocol 47' "Greetings y/n l/n"

'File created named y/n l/n'

The main scientist had been quite surprised when a file was created for you.  

"I am going to ask you a few questions."

'Question detected' May I ask you question as well?

"Go ahead."

"Why is your voice monotone? No human have I encountered before has sounded like this."

"Because I am emotionless."

A stirring sound came from the computer.'file added emotionless into file y/n. "Initiate questioning."

"Do you understand why you were contained?"

'Beep' " you fear.... my potential."

You didn't answer you just merely nodded.

"Y/n... quid pro quo now that I've answered a question now you must answer mine."

You nodded and signaled for him to go ahead. "How... did you become emotionless?"

"My family and I got into a car crash. I was the only one that survived but with that I had damaged my brain and now I lack the majority of human emotions."

'Information received and stored in file y/n' "your turn."

"What are your thoughts on your creator?"

(Ok I'm lazy so I'm just going to do his question but your question are the ones that watch has and he answers the same)

'Beep' "my turn."

"Y/n why are you in the fondation."

"I was accused of a crime I did not commit."

'Buzzz information stored in file y/n'

"D-class personal it's time to leave."

You nodded and started to leave. This greatly upset the computer he had never felt this way before but now all he knew is that he wanted you.