Kita Shinsuke X Male Reader

Currently playing: Vent

1:05  ───|────── 2:53

|◁              II             ▷|

                          ∞            ↺

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══

[👤] Character: Kita Shinsuke

[🌧] genre: angst

[💫] AU's: none

[⚠️] Warnings: attempted Suicide

[🗝] Key: [L/F/F] = Least favorite food
[F/F] = Favorite Food

═══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═══

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Everyday is the same. I wake up, get ready for school, leave home, work, study during my lunch break, stay afterschool and study more, go home and study, eat or try to eat something and then sleep.

I know, it isn't fun and you're right, it isn't. Being the middle child had its ups and downs. You tend to be left alone more often and I like my alone time but your parents pay more attention to the younger and older siblings. No matter how much we may hate our parents, we still desire our parents love and affection.

So we try everything we can to receive said affection. Like studying more to get better grades they'll be proud of. Acting the way they want you to act and actually trying to be around them.

But no matter what, I'm never good enough...

"You could have done better on this test."

"Look at your cousin, they're top of their class. Why can't you be as smart as him?"

"Why can't you be a normal child? Your older brother isn't anything like you and you two were practically raised together."

"You're a guy. Stop being shy. Only girls are shy. Are you a girl or something because last time I checked in was raising a son, not a daughter."

And if it isn't about my work or how I am. It's about my body and how I do anything...

"Why the hell are you wearing a fucking sweater? It's so hot outside. Take that damn thing off!"